Ask Security16

Started by security16, May 27, 2012, 07:12:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

Quote from: 80sFREAK on May 28, 2012, 11:56:42 pm
Fosters or VB?

Neither i have standards!

Quote from: tonev on May 29, 2012, 12:21:03 am
Well i guess i am going to be the first one to ask a video game related question  ;D
Do you own an original copy of smb1 and how many times have you beaten smb1?

I have it for my toaster NES and i've never beaten it because i suck at it and i got it for the first time when i was 28

Quote from: son_ov_hades on May 29, 2012, 08:48:31 am
Yeah he's been dead for 169 years  ;D

GOOD! Even though english is constantly being raped

L___E___T

Do Poms you come across ever mention Crocodile Dundee?  Is it taboo?

How did Angry Boys do over there?  I loved it!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

Quote from: L___E___T on May 30, 2012, 11:33:36 am
Do Poms you come across ever mention Crocodile Dundee?  Is it taboo?

How did Angry Boys do over there?  I loved it!

It's mostly the Americans that crap on about crocodile dundee. The poms usually are too busy complaining about the weather!
My nephew loves Angry boys but it's on cable here i believe and i don't have cable :(

80sFREAK

Home brand or Watties?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

security16

Quote from: 80sFREAK on May 31, 2012, 01:31:09 am
Home brand or Watties?

Home brand is nasty but i got a very bad bout of food poisoning from a tin of Watties and i was out on the farm at the time which means NO PROPER TOILET! Since then i have steered clear of canned goods!

manuel

Totally random question:

Do you like Star Wars?

Drakon

Do you have a national holiday called "ACDC Week" ?  :bub:

If I were ruling Australia I'd certainly make an ACDC Week.......

security16

Quote from: manuel on May 31, 2012, 07:10:39 am
Totally random question:

Do you like Star Wars?

No i do not it's too lah di dah for me i like science in my science fiction though the animated series is kinda funky.
Quote from: Drakon on May 31, 2012, 02:52:54 pm
Do you have a national holiday called "ACDC Week" ?  :bub:

If I were ruling Australia I'd certainly make an ACDC Week.......

Oh how i wish and i'm pretty sure you could run the country better than the silly ranga thats running it now!

fredJ

What is the most dangerous animal in Australia? (this is not a trick question, I ask seriously)
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

manuel

WAAAAAAAHH!
Star Wars isn't science fiction!! It's adventure!!

nintendodork

How's the weed down under? I've heard multiple times it's very scarce and also terrible. (I will not be offended you are unable to answer this question. :P)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tonev

What kind of music are you listening to?
I am back everyone :)

security16

Quote from: fredJ on May 31, 2012, 04:43:28 pm
What is the most dangerous animal in Australia? (this is not a trick question, I ask seriously)

Westie teenagers! Give me snakes and spiders and sharks any fucking day over feral wannabe ganga's! Most critters will leave you alone teenagers will not even if you give them cigarettes!! But i would say the Sydney funnel web because they can kill you and the bastards like to hide in your shoes or scamper across the floor near your naked feet at a friends house and THEY JUMP!
Quote from: nintendodork on May 31, 2012, 10:18:39 pm
How's the weed down under? I've heard multiple times it's very scarce and also terrible. (I will not be offended you are unable to answer this question. :P)

It can't be that scarce my dad used to grow it in the garage and in most states having a plant is legal as long as it's in a quantity for personal use (usually 1 plant) and sadly i seem completely immune to the effects of it due to long term exposure to it during my life and the one time i did try it, It did fuck all to me and i'm not really a smoker of anything so i couldn't tell you much more than that. Also the state where i live it's really not legal at all and the cops are really starting to crack down on the pot farms (probably because they aren't getting a cut)
Quote from: tonev on June 01, 2012, 01:48:02 am
Right now husband and the child are sleeping so no music at the moment but the last thing i did have a listen to was a friend of mines new album http://wordsbabylon.bandcamp.com/album/i-probably-shouldve It's not my usual sort of music and well there were a few songs on it i wasn't impressed with but eh it's better than all this autotuned bullshit

What kind of music are you listening to?

fredJ

Awesome, my own aswering box.  :)

Who is the greatest person to come from Australia? ( I accept it's a bit of opinion )
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Drakon

Crikey I always assumed the most dangerous animal would be a stingray!