March 28, 2024, 12:31:34 pm

Ask Security16

Started by security16, May 27, 2012, 07:12:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fredJ

Why is Australian Winter warmer than Swedish Summer?   :-\
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

L___E___T

Have you ever seen clock spider?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

Quote from: 80sFREAK on June 07, 2012, 06:58:37 am
Hey, how about magic mushrooms? Any good as in your neiboroughood?

They are the fancy red ones like smurfs live in? Then i would say no. My backyard is pretty soggy and there were some fungus type things growing a few weeks ago.
Quote from: fredJ on June 18, 2012, 12:45:14 pm
Why is Australian Winter warmer than Swedish Summer?   :-\

I dunno it was very odd when i went to Sweden a while back when i was dating a lovely Swedish man the warmest it was while i was there was -5c but when i got back to Sydney it was raining and 21c. I was warm the whole time i was in Sweden and when i got back to Sydney i was freezing my tits off :(
Maybe its because Sweden is close to the north pole and Australia is closer to the tropics.
Quote from: L___E___T on June 18, 2012, 01:07:08 pm
Have you ever seen clock spider?

No mainly because i don't really have a clock. I do however have a nice collection of random black spiders that reside between the window and the flyscreen of my kitchen window and the other day my neighbours had a nice big huntsman hiding in the door handle of thier van.  Also while ripping up some weeds out of my oldies garden i came across some really small funnel web spiders thankfully i had gloves on and they were kinda all half asleep cause of the cold.

But here is one of my spiders with one of my frogs for size comparison

security16

I think I shall attempt to revive this thread since I am somewhat active here again

manuel

How big is the biggest spider you have ever seen with your own eyes?

security16

Probably about the size of my womanly man hands! So maybe 20-25 cm including legs.   

manuel

Dios mio! That's huge.  :o

security16

Huntsman spiders (commonly known internationally as the clock spider) have big long legs which make them look huge when their bodies are usually about 2-3cm wide and maybe 7-10cm long

smeghead

Have You ever ate kangaroo and is it tasty?  : D

security16

Yes and Yes! You have to cook it properly though or it gets very tough. It's like beef only sweeter

smeghead

I can imagine... now i'm hungry  :) , btw my dad's aunt lives in Australia (i mean that's my grandpa's cousin) but we never visit that great country... unfortunately it's so far from Croatia!
Maybe one day when i get rich and go on tour around the world with my not yet formed band  :(
Spoiler
:crazy :  :help:
[close]

P

It's like sheep or bear then. In Sweden some people jokingly say that sheep tastes like a cardigan sweater because if it's not prepared correctly it will taste very dry. Bear meat needs to be cooked for a long time or it gets very tough.

security16

Sheep we eat but we don't have bears here :P  but we do have lots of marsupials and the only 2 species of monotremes :D

security16

I'm a bit bored so I thought i'd revive the thread :D

famifan

do you like to eat insects?