Technical and Repair Assistance

Started by b3b0palula, September 10, 2006, 01:08:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

If they get too hot maybe you've reversed the polarity.

keiffer01

No I don't seem to have reversd the polarity...but I wonder why it gets boiing hot and only shows a gray screen ???

133MHz

keiffer01

2A03

Quote from: keiffer01 on July 30, 2007, 08:56:34 am
Yep...is it really bad? :-\

If it's too much heat (I'm guessing somewhere above 100 degrees Fahrenheit), then consider your Famicom dead.

keiffer01

Yep I think it's dead :-\ RIP FAMICOM! :'(

Jollie

how long does it take for a game for the disk system to load
Great Fox will cover you.

keiffer01

Well, mine takes only about 5 seconds and the game starts up.

Jollie

i keep getting eroor 22 and i dont know what to do
my belt is fine. it angers me >:(

keiffer01

Maybe try changing the motor speed. Open the system up, insert a small flat screwdriver in the rubber pad thingy on the top part of the motor, and turn the screw a little and try again to see if it works. If still doesn't, keep doing the same procedure until you get the correct speed.

Jollie

i did that for four hours i dont want to adj head too risky

Jollie

and another odd thing in the iddle of reading the disk it stops and starts up again. wtffffffff

keiffer01

I'm afraid it has the same problem that mine did. Maybe one of your gears has some teeth bit off, which then makes the gears slow down or get stuck and then spin properly again. Check yours gears to see if any of them have used teeth. If that's the case, your Disk System is scrap, unless you find an exact gear to replace it with. :-\

Jollie

aleready checked they are fine i got smb to boot up 2wice but if i take it out and put it back in it wont work

keiffer01

It must be the Disk card then, because error 22 means that the Disk card header block #$01 is unrecognized. Maybe the card has a slight scratch or a little dust rendering the game unplayable. The Disk System can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. :-\