ONE GREAT NEW RETRO GAME MOVIE you SHOULD not miss

Started by tonev, June 08, 2012, 08:33:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

I don't think you'll really be missing anything by waiting to see it on DVD instead of in a theater.  Honestly, a DVD might be better, as there were multiple scenes where I wanted to pause and look for game references.

Epic_Lotus

^Glad to hear that, actually.  $2.50 rentals at my local Family Video are also a big plus over the $15 3D ticket price.

egg_sanwich

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 07, 2012, 09:35:10 am
I don't think you'll really be missing anything by waiting to see it on DVD instead of in a theater.  Honestly, a DVD might be better, as there were multiple scenes where I wanted to pause and look for game references.

Not to mention free popcorn! $6 for a small!?  :o

b1aCkDeA7h

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 07, 2012, 09:35:10 am

Yeah, chalk that up to Rich Moore of Futurama fame (also The Simpsons).  Lots of neat video game references and definite freeze frame moments.

A shame they couldn't license everything they wanted to and a few Captain Ersatz characters showed up, though they weren't key characters.

tonev

The movie was great. I loved the story line and the game references were cool. I wont spoil anything just the fact that you have to watch the credits till the end :) but i wont tell you why
I am back everyone :)