wanted to buy:recca famicom official cart loose

Started by Calikitz, June 19, 2012, 11:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calikitz

Just as the title says. Want the cart to have a white undamaged back warning label and for the cart to be scratch free for the most part. My offer is 150 to 200 depending on condition. This is around the average going rate for these in Japan.

I also have a loose adventure island iv to put towards it if interested.

manuel

Good luck!  :)

The cheapest I can find online right now is 18000 Yen.  :'(
It used to be much cheaper a while back...

L___E___T

150-200 USD might be a stretch, but 150-200GBP would cover it.  I think you need to put some more by for a mint cart like that.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Calikitz

June 20, 2012, 09:33:20 am #3 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:16:41 am by Calikitz
Yea. Could probably get a mint cart for 200 - 250 for sure at least. The dollar is pretty week to the yen still and these are about 15,000 - 18,000 in Tokyo. I don't really go by eBay BIN's because those rarely ever sell. ;)

Anyway if anyone has it, let me know and we can probably work something out.

Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 10:12:20 am

Quote from: manuel on June 20, 2012, 02:47:45 am
Good luck!  :)

The cheapest I can find online right now is 18000 Yen.  :'(
It used to be much cheaper a while back...

Yea, I bought a copy for 12,000 and Mandarake Galaxy in Nakano, Tokyo about two years back. I sold it before moving back to California though to help pay for shipping all my Megadrive and Famicom carts back to the United States. Shipping for that cost me nearly $500 USD! (Had to ship around 120 Famicom carts, 100 Megadrive CIB's, Mega CD, Megadrive, etc.)

I sold a lot of other stuff too such as my Dreamcast collection etc. Moving sucks. Had a lot of random stuff that is cheap in Japan but expensive and hard to get here such as Virtual On Dreamcast twin sticks, official vga adapter etc. but had to draw the line somewhere! Just too much stuff so I figured the Famicom and Megadrive are most important to me. ;)

I had a choice, keep Recca or keep my CIB Gimmick! The shop offered me nearly the same price for both. Got 12,000 trade in credit for Recca, the price I originally bought it for! I figure Recca would be easier to find than another Gimmick! so I went with deciding to sell Recca.

Recca is always there if you have the money to buy it, CIB, problem is I want a loose cart.