March 29, 2024, 02:07:02 am

fcgamer

Started by MasterDisk, July 03, 2012, 10:14:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I got my package today! Thanks again Dave! No one should ever be afraid to deal with this guy. He's an awesome seller and all around great person! Merry Christmas!

R_Leo_1

Just got my package from fcgamer today, excellent communication and very nice guy. Highly recommended!  :)

Sydsydsyd

Great customer!!! Smooth transaction, great communication. Very polite and fast.
Recommended!!!  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Thanks for buying!
Yeah, sure

Doomkid1992

Very friendly user, higher recommended, my famicom cart arrived perfectly in order and as described. Thanks!!  ;)

DaGameNerd

fcgamer has never failed to deliver, bought another game and as expected it arrived just fine and in the condition shown  :D

Thanks again!  :)

krabick2

Good deal! Thank You! :)

UglyJoe

Got my bootleg Batman!  Another smooth transaction :star:

iani_3d

Just got my cartridge, as usually everything was great. It's very sad that I was too late and  couldn't get more cartridges, need to check for new stuff every day  ;D
Best seller on famicomworld, with really good and rare cartridges 8)
famiclones collector

krabick2

Got my second and not the last parcel from Dave. Nice! :redcart:

masa

Great seller! Thank You!

DaGameNerd

Bought 2 more things from Dave, he's a great person and has become a good friend :)

As always nothing negative to say and everything arrived as it was shown, thanks again!

krabick2

Very good seller with very nice pirate stuff :star:

ID415

Great order and great delivery, thanks for a great deal.

DaGameNerd

Return buyer here, this guy is an excellent seller & overall great guy to deal with :)

Game arrived safely and the packaging itself was of course safe so it wouldn't get damaged, A+!  :star:  :redcart:  :)

KevKorean1999

Smooth transaction with great customer service. Thank you for the cartridges!