Super Mario World

Started by MarioMania, March 14, 2007, 04:48:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioMania

Have anyone here played the pirate cart..I played the full version of it

hehaji

I used to play it. And sold it on eBay. Now I've only last one cart in my stock. I'll sell it on eBay soon.

kite200

hehaji, are you prasitw on ebay?
ステキ

JC

I have a sneaking suspicion they're the same person, which is awesome. Hey, hehaji, I'll buy Super Mario World from you for $60 plus shipping and save you from having to pay the eBay fees. :)

I've never played Super Mario World, but it looks like an awesome pirate. I had heard the game was rushed out and never finished. Would have been nice had the developer finished it.

hehaji

March 14, 2007, 09:47:55 pm #4 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:14:59 pm by hehaji
yes,I am prasitw on eBay. :) I fond this website by item's description of  featherplucknfilms. He is my favorite seller on eBay.  JC, I will sell it to you if you want. This game is hard to find in thailand but my country have many other pirate multi carts. If  anyone want to find pirate carts. You can order me.  I'll sell some pirate multi games on Buy/Sell/Trade room soon. Thank You.

note: I've super mario 6 in 1 in my stock 2 carts. It contain SMB,SMB1,SMB2(FDS  Lost level),SMB2(USA),SMB3 and SMB1 hacker version. I used to sell them on eBay but eBay pull them out because there are multi games carts. :(

kite200

I'm interested in the 6 in 1, how much are you going to sell those for
ステキ

JC

I appreciate your offer to help us find pirates, hehaji. :) There are a few of us here who would be very interested to find out which pirates you can find in Thailand.

And I'll definitely pick up that Super Mario World. When you are ready to sell it, send me a PM with the total price and your PayPal e-mail address. Thanks! :)

It sounds like that Super Mario 6 in 1 is similar to the Super Mario Family pirate, but the Super Mario Family pirate has, I think, Tiny Toons and bowling on it for some strange reason.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: hehaji on March 14, 2007, 09:47:55 pm
yes,I am prasitw on eBay. :) I fond this website by item's description of  featherplucknfilms. He is my favorite seller on eBay.  JC, I will sell it to you if you want. This game is hard to find in thailand but my country have many other pirate multi carts. If  anyone want to find pirate carts. You can order me.  I'll sell some pirate multi games on Buy/Sell/Trade room soon. Thank You.

note: I've super mario 6 in 1 in my stock 2 carts. It contain SMB,SMB1,SMB2(FDS),SMB2(USA),SMB3 and SMB1 hacker version. I used to sell them on eBay but eBay pull them out because there are multi games carts. :(

Please find me super mario 8!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

hehaji

This is Super mario party 6 in 1 pictures. It discoloration but still work great because it is IC cart not chip cart. The IC cart will heavy weight than chip cart. 

Ans:kite200 >> about 60$ total shipping.

Ans:FamicomFreak>>I never to see super mario 8 in my country but I'll find it for you.

This is pirate multi mario cart. I can find but it've not super mario 8.  :-\

MarioMania

The 6 in 1 cart for $60..that's a good deal..I wish I had the Money

kite200

ステキ

JC

I like honesty, so I'll be honest about the Mario 6 in 1. It isn't worth $60. You might be able to get $60 for it, but it isn't worth $60. I bought my Mario multi-cart for $20 from the UK and it came boxed. If it's condition were excellent, I'd put the worth at $40 tops. But heck, if you can get more than $40 for it, hehaji, more power to you. There's nothing wrong will trying to get top dollar for rare games.

FamicomFreak

March 15, 2007, 06:35:09 pm #12 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:11:10 pm by JC
Quote from: hehaji on March 14, 2007, 11:35:18 pm
Ans:FamicomFreak>>I never to see super mario 8 in my country but I'll find it for you.

GRRR please keep looking for it, Thanks!

EDIT: JC removed the very long quote. :)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

hehaji

March 15, 2007, 10:09:31 pm #13 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:20:43 pm by hehaji
60$ that included shipping price by airmail registered. I used to listing for bid on eBay and it ending bid over $80USD not included shipping $15 USD. If anyone think it isn't worth $60 USD. I'll not post it on sell and kept it. On this time If JC can find and sell for anyone below $40 included shipping with good condition with boxed. Please find them and sell for anyone instead me.

This is Item number: 180014617103 of  my old auction Famicom NES Super Mario Party (All Mario) on eBay. Please check it If you not believe me. Thank You.

JC

March 15, 2007, 10:23:49 pm #14 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:32:15 pm by JC
I'm not surprised you sold a Mario multi-cart for $80 plus shipping. :) People are willing to pay high prices for games they don't often see on eBay. This game doesn't show up often. It may be that the one I found for $20 was great luck on my part. If you can get $80 for it, you should. :)

EDIT: Just so you know, hehaji, I did not mean to suggest that you were in any way dishonest by selling the game for $60. My comment about honesty was intended to keep the forum open to all comments...that's why I intended to say I like constructive honesty, even when it might be unintentionally offensive. :)