April 28, 2024, 10:48:19 am

SCIV

Started by Kuvio, July 11, 2008, 11:10:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuvio

July 11, 2008, 11:10:42 am Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 01:10:59 pm by Kuvio
Is anybody else excited for the release of SoulCalibur IV? I am. I have been a big fan ever since Soul Blade for the PS1. I decided to get the 360 version because I am sure the online play will be better than the PS3's. I would rather have Darth Vader than Yoda, but I heard maybe soon after the release they will have them both available for download. Then you could have a Darth Vader vs. Yoda showdown! Personally my favorite characters are Kilik and Siegfried.

I am getting the Limited Edition. You get a metal tin case, a tournament bracket, an art booklet, and a T-shirt. The T-shirt you get depends on which version you buy.  Here is what I am getting.

manuel

I might get the game when I buy a PS3, but only when it's on sale.
I usually don't play fighting games very long, because I mostly suck at them when the computer gets too strong.  :-[ ...  :'(
Having Darth Vader in it is a cool idea, though.

Kuvio

Yeah, they tried to rationalize his appearance by saying he is searching for Soul Edge and Soul Calibur to "further his evilness" or something like that. I don't really care, he's just awesome.

Lightsaber vs. Sword = Clash? Haha, well I guess they have to balance it out somehow. 

manuel

A lightsaber would just cut through a sword, right?  ::)

And what about "further his evilness"...  ;D Sounds silly, but who cares. It's Darth Vader and not many care about the story of fighting games.  ;)

Kuvio

Yeah, my point exactly  :D