What do I need to fix this...?

Started by jescis, August 27, 2012, 11:03:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jescis

August 27, 2012, 11:03:04 pm Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:17:44 pm by jescis

I'm getting these issues as well as a colored(usually purple/pink) solid or grey solid screen(e.g. .) Is it cleaning I need? Or can someone help me?   :help:
Apple ][ 4 eva! both star trek and star wars are great, just not DS9 and jar jar binks is worse then a ewok hopped up on caffeine!

80sFREAK

Send me, what's under TV on the first photo and i will tell you :)
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

ulera

What are you trying to hook up? Is the TV doing this all the time or just for one type of input?

2A03

Quote from: 80sFREAK on August 27, 2012, 11:28:53 pm

Looks like an Apple IIe. From what I can tell it's the TV he's having problems with, not the IIe or NES.

133MHz

Are you using the RF connection? The first three pictures look like when you haven't set the channel correctly on the back of the NES.

jescis

Quote from: ulera on August 27, 2012, 11:34:13 pm
What are you trying to hook up? Is the TV doing this all the time or just for one type of input?

These are from the famicom(not in pictures) and I'm using the nes rf switch and on channel 95.

Quote from: 80sFREAK on August 27, 2012, 11:28:53 pm

In your dreams ;-)
Apple ][ 4 eva! both star trek and star wars are great, just not DS9 and jar jar binks is worse then a ewok hopped up on caffeine!

batlon13

Please contact any good TV or computer expert. i think he will solve your problem.

jescis

Quote from: batlon13 on September 16, 2012, 09:55:25 pm
Please contact any good TV or computer expert. i think he will solve your problem.

Are there not any on famicom world? Is there no hope for a low income shmoe?

ericj

Are you trying to hook up your NES or a Famicom? If you need help, you have to be more descriptive of your problem, what you've tried, and the setup you're using (RF, composite, type of TV, etc.). GIGO  ;)

JohnnyBlaze

Did you try hooking up your NES with the same RF Switch you're using for the Famicom?
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

tonev

you should AV mod your famicom this is the CHEAPEST way you can fix your problem.
I am back everyone :)

jescis

Quote from: tonev on September 24, 2012, 03:15:41 am
you should AV mod your famicom this is the CHEAPEST way you can fix your problem.

And who can i trust with my famicom? You? 80sFreak? Surely not myself, I haven't succeeded yet! :-(

2A03

Quote from: jescis on October 02, 2012, 06:00:18 am
Quote from: tonev on September 24, 2012, 03:15:41 am

And who can i trust with my famicom? You? 80sFreak? Surely not myself, I haven't succeeded yet! :-(

I could do this for you, PM me if you're interested.