Famicom Problem

Started by JohnnyBlaze, September 01, 2012, 04:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ulera

There could be some merit to the room  temperature thing since my gaming setup is in the basement where it's typically cooler then the rest of the house.

I have no televisions upstairs to test this theory though and I'm not incredibly willing to lug my very heavy television up a flight of stairs.

80sFREAK

Ummm, i think hairdryer would help. Don't assemble RAM adaptor, plug it in, blow hot air in between Famicom case and PCB(unfortunately chips placed on down side).
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

ulera

How about I just place it on the stove top? ;D

For the time being I'm gonna take a rest from testing since I'm still a bit under the weather. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

famifan

:'(

sadly that it was typical ebay scammer. I can't beleive how shitty some stupid persons can be.

anyway, for 25$ you can get RAM adaptor even on ebay. 25$ was really enough.

tonev

I hate scam-ers like him... 300$ is a lot of money...
I am back everyone :)

manuel

Guys, please stop insulting other users.

80sFREAK

Just to clarify situation. After opened dispute, i offered $25 refund and he accepted it. Case was closed and i transferred money successfully out of paypal. However, RAM adaptor was tested and no evidence of graphic glitches appeared.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

famifan

Quote from: manuel on September 16, 2012, 04:57:17 pm
Guys, please stop insulting other users.

without insulting this history can have completely alternative ending :crazy: