egg_sanwich's Stuff - nothing to see here, folks...

Started by egg_sanwich, October 03, 2012, 10:34:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

egg_sanwich

October 03, 2012, 10:34:23 pm Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 04:25:20 am by egg_sanwich
Shop currently closed. Thanks all!

egg_sanwich

Metalmad

It was nice to do business with you. Very happy with my SFC games all work great and were in lovely condition!  :D

okame

I was interested in the black Famicom Twin, but it's hard to find one online for less than $100. How much for shipping to Canada? I've been watching Game Center CX episodes online, and the best Famicom games are only available for the FDS, like Doki Doki Panic. I know I could technically get the NES Super Mario 2 or keep playing the ROM on my Mac, but it's not the same. I found a cheap copy of the original disk, but I'd have to have to have a system to play them on first. That, plus I want the NES slot on my top loader clone back for the U.S. games. I need a dedicated Famicom machine, and I hate the white/blood red color combo of the original Famicom. That, plus when you play the Japanese games, you want a Japanese system to add to the retro gaming feel. Besides, I've always loved playing the obscure games (like a Japanese Transformers: Headmasters game I wouldn't have found without online research), and they were never translated.

egg_sanwich

Quote from: okame on October 11, 2012, 03:21:39 pm
I was interested in the black Famicom Twin. How much for shipping to Canada?

PMd!!

ulera

I'd totally just on this if shipping costs on something as big as a Twin weren't so high. :-\

egg_sanwich

Quote from: ulera on October 12, 2012, 12:33:28 pm
I'd totally just on this if shipping costs on something as big as a Twin weren't so high. :-\

The world would be a much greater place if shipping from Japan was much, much cheaper  :'(

egg_sanwich

Totentanz

I'm going to buy a large chunk of this stuff on Friday if it's still available. Killer deals, even with the shipping.

egg_sanwich

Quote from: Totentanz on October 27, 2012, 08:14:51 pm
I'm going to buy a large chunk of this stuff on Friday if it's still available. Killer deals, even with the shipping.

Cheers, appreciate the kind words! :-[

Some items have been sold, posting has been updated to reflect this.

egg_sanwich

November 09, 2012, 09:06:26 am #10 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:16:20 am by egg_sanwich
Bump for new items added (Sharp Twin, Famicoms)

Post Merge: November 12, 2012, 03:16:20 am

Bump for last chance to buy anything! Store will be shut on November 14th, 2012!

keiffer01

SFC arrived in perfect condition, really pleased to see how different it is from the American version (short controller cables!  :gamer:). Thanks a lot once again for the excellent service Mike!  ;D

stringfellow

I know you said store is shut as of 11/14 but if you read this I am interested in the famicom console

egg_sanwich

Bump! Store is re-opened with new accessories and random stuff. Cheers!

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。