List of 3D games

Started by corisco, March 30, 2007, 07:35:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

corisco

March 30, 2007, 07:35:58 am Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 10:16:41 pm by JC
Famicom 3D Games
Which games have 3D graphics and what about the game is best enhanced?

Attack Animal Gakuen --

Cosmic Epsilon --

Falsion --

Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally --

Highway Star (Rad Racer) --

Jumpin' Jack: Tobidase Daisakusen Part II --

Tobidase Daisakusen (3D World Runner) -- Square Soft released 3D sunglasses for those who did not want to buy Nintendo's 3D System.
^^

Doc

JC

I'd been hoping to make a list of these...good topic to post, corisco.

3D Hot Rally
Cosmic Epsilon
Falsion
Highway Star
Tobidase Daisakusen (3D World Runner)

There's gotta be a few more.

featherplucknfilms

Actually 3-D World Runner doesn't use the 3D System...they has their own normal 3D glasses that they sold to be used with the game.  3D World Runner 2 (Tobidase Daisakusen 2) does use the 3D System however.  Another one is Attack Animal Gakuen.

JC

The games list doesn't have World Runner 2 -- at least not by the two names you listed. Could there be another name? It would be disk, like the first, or cart?

Switchstance

Quote from: featherplucknfilms on April 01, 2007, 04:13:32 am
Actually 3-D World Runner doesn't use the 3D System...they has their own normal 3D glasses that they sold to be used with the game.  3D World Runner 2 (Tobidase Daisakusen 2) does use the 3D System however.  Another one is Attack Animal Gakuen.

Yes, those like cinema scoopes, red/blue system. Attack Animal Gakuen it's not 3D World Runner 2 ?
Famicom lover

featherplucknfilms

Nope, but they are really similiar looking.

featherplucknfilms

Here's a couple pix of Square's 3D glasses that you could buy separately for use with 3D World Runner.

Doc

Those glasses are SO COOL looking!  ;D Who wouldn't want to walk around with those babies. :P

Jedi Master Baiter

Did they make prescriptions for those? :P

ericj

July 03, 2008, 04:47:56 pm #10 Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:53:13 pm by ericj
Quote from: JC on April 01, 2007, 11:47:15 am
The games list doesn't have World Runner 2 -- at least not by the two names you listed. Could there be another name? It would be disk, like the first, or cart?

Right, 3D World Runner doesn't use the 3D glasses, but Jumpin' Jack aka JJ, or by its subtitle, Tobidase Daisakusen Part II, does use the glasses. I have it as a cart and haven't seen it as a disk.  I think it's more fun than the original  :P

I believe I have all the games that use the 3D glasses and think this list is complete.

JC

So, wait...3D World Runner (in the list) isn't 3D? But, I would need to add JJ because it is 3D?

ericj

3D World Runner is a 3D game, but doesn't use the 3D Goggles, just the two-colored-lenses glasses. JJ uses the 3D goggles system so it needs added to your list. Is the intention of the list to be for the power goggles only, or all 3D games (including the games that use the non-powered goggles)?

Hope this makes sense.  :)

JC

Yeah, that makes sense. I don't know much about the technical differences between the spectacles and the goggles. I'm going to include both, since they're both 3D games, but it'll be specified that the spectacles are different from the goggles when this makes it to the site.

ericj

Here's a pic of my 3D system and games. The carts are originals, but the disks are pirates.