March 28, 2024, 09:48:55 pm

Weather today

Started by 80sFREAK, December 15, 2011, 05:14:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Anyone live anywhere near New Orleans or places where hurricanes pose a problem? I ask because the recent Hurricane Isaac seemed to be less of a big deal compared to the natural disasters of yesteryear. But it is!

Looking at the pictures like this, I wonder, how do people put up with this?! :o

And it makes me feel bad that I had a transaction with someone who wasn't returning my emails after I paid them. I found out just now that they live in New Orleans. :'(

JohnnyBlaze

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on August 31, 2012, 12:17:55 am
Anyone live anywhere near New Orleans or places where hurricanes pose a problem? I ask because the recent Hurricane Isaac seemed to be less of a big deal compared to the natural disasters of yesteryear. But it is!

Looking at the pictures like this, I wonder, how do people put up with this?! :o

And it makes me feel bad that I had a transaction with someone who wasn't returning my emails after I paid them. I found out just now that they live in New Orleans. :'(

You KNOW what they must've been thinking: "Oh shit, not THIS again...."

I thought it was kind of funny in a stupid way, how the government down there kept swearing up and down that they'd be no problems, yet there was severe flooding and damage down there? The people that ignored all the bullshit were the smart ones. They knew better and prepared for the worst.
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

yakuza

security16

It's like satans sweaty butt crack here  :-[

Cheetahmen

About 8 degrees celcius and drizzle, although it's quite warm considering it's December. :P
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

famifan

Pemdawg

30F and snowstorm. 8 inches already. I got called off of work and my Famicom came yesterday in the mail. Any guesses as to what I will be doing today? :-)  ::) :redcart:

nintendodork

First snow of the season! About six or so inches and windchill of 12F (-11C).
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Pemdawg

Hope you aren't in an area that had bad road accidents. I heard nationwide there were over 1000 car accidents today due to widespread snowstorms!

jpx72

Cheetahmen

October weather, I guess. Some rain every now and then (apparently there's flooding, but I don't live in an area that suffers from that) and apparently, it's supposed to be about 11 celcius (~60 farenheit) tomorrow. :o
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch