SM's 2013 items for sale

Started by satoshi_matrix, January 13, 2013, 07:13:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

I know HES was an Australian based company, but they really did also sell NTSC versions. I know it works fine in NTSC without any speed issues, scrolling issues or color issues, all problems that can occur when you try PAL games on the NTSC system.

fcgamer

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 28, 2013, 09:05:16 am
I know HES was an Australian based company, but they really did also sell NTSC versions. I know it works fine in NTSC without any speed issues, scrolling issues or color issues, all problems that can occur when you try PAL games on the NTSC system.

Maybe it is region free / does not have a specific region coding in it? I know that this is (allegedly) the case with some of the Sachen games on NES. 

My copy of the HES game (which came from Australia) also played fine on my NES, without the speed issues and jazz, though my NES was also a modded NES.

Either way, good luck selling it. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

satoshi_matrix

wholesalewatch648

wow i want those pokemon gameboy color boxes  :o
im frightened to ask how much they are though  :'(

on a side note, how much is the yoshi's story box?
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

satoshi_matrix

more things added, pms answered.

satoshi_matrix

I've answered pms, and also reorganized all items into sections by console to make browsing easier.

satoshi_matrix

bump. more stuff added with new pictures.

Zwario

I am interested in that " Handy FamiEight" system you have,

How much would you like to get for it?

Thanks

Zwario

kingofgames1

I want to buy Handy Famieight,but i don't know where i can buy it.......
Who can tell me where I can buy 《Handy Fami Eight Game Boy Advance SP》??????????????   
I hope someone can give me some clues!!!

tonev

Quote from: kingofgames1 on July 12, 2022, 05:49:34 amI want to buy Handy Famieight,but i don't know where i can buy it.......
Who can tell me where I can buy 《Handy Fami Eight Game Boy Advance SP》??????????????   
I hope someone can give me some clues!!!
It's not ok to bump topics from 2013 you should have started a new one :)
I am back everyone :)

L___E___T

Here's me getting excited Satoshi's FS thread was back open again...  Can't believe the shock seeing the 2013 date.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。