Do Game Genie Codes work On Multicarts?
(1/1)
okame:
I was playing Lode Runner on my 42 in 1 multicart, and I was thinking an NES or Famicom Game genie would make the game so much easier. Would it work, and if so, let me use codes for more than one game on the cart? With so many games to choose from, it would be a lot cheaper than buying the games I like separately and using the Game Genie one cart at a time! Not that I wouldn't do it, but I was wondering if I HAVE to do it, or if I can just plug my multicart it my 60 to 72 pin converter and then into the Game Genie, or directly into a Famicom Genie, if I had either one, which I don't. I find myself wondering these things, without a way to test my theory out. Is there anyone out there with a Game Genie and a multicart that's tried this, or could try it for me, so I know if I have to get the carts separately before I get the Game Genie?
MarioMania:
It works, I played No Music on Super Mario Bros. on my MultiCart
okame:
Okay, so it works. Does one Game Genie work on multiple games, or do you have to use the same game's codes every time? For example, if I wanted to input a code for the SMB hack, a code for Ice Climber, and one for the Circus Charlie hack, would that work? If it works like that, my 42 in 1 is gonna be so much fun to use with a Game Genie. Except for Excitebike. It doesn't work. Oh well, a 41 in 1 for $15 with a 60 to 72 pin adapter is still a good deal!
MarioMania:
It should, try it....
Navigation
Message Index