Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2019, 12:50:22 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Finds (All Others)
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] Print
Author Topic: Finds (All Others)  (Read 1594465 times)
Protoman
Twin Famicom
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #4200 on: May 04, 2019, 06:51:32 PM »

I went to a "Japan market" thing in Stockholm today, and at one of the tables I see a couple boxed SFC games, a Sailor Moon game and.. Hyper Iria. As I saw the box standing behind another with the price tag of 200 SEK(18 Euro, 20 dollars maybe?) I walked further to see if it would actually be 2000, but no it actually WAS 200.

That price for Hyper Iria boxed is insanely low, I'm somewhat sure it would be 10 times that if sold at a Super Potato or ebay, the cheapest on Yahoo auctions right now is 20000 yen(1700 SEK). And this table was on the other side of the room of Japanspel (fredJ 's shop) Smiley

The box even contained a photo of the woman(I assume) who played Iria in the live-action movie based on the OVA, with what I think is passwords written on the back. Not signed or anything, but still very cool.

A good day.
That Guy from Faxanadu
Disk System
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #4201 on: May 06, 2019, 09:39:55 PM »

Thatís an awesome find! Not only a cool game, but that photo with passwords makes it even more unique! It kind of has a story to tell... congratulations!
pxlbluejay
Famicom
Korea, Republic of Korea, Republic of

« Reply #4202 on: August 16, 2019, 09:57:43 AM »

Hyundai Super Comboy 1 player bundle with 2 games(Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country) with all original cables and adapter for ₩170000($140). Not exactly a good deal but I'm still happy!
Edit: I also got a SFC Top Racer 2 cart(or Top Gear 2 if you live in the US) with the Super Comboy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:05:04 PM by pxlbluejay » Logged

Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda. The NES and the Famicom themselves. These are well known after more than 30 years after their releases. I highly doubt that Fortnite, PUBG, or any other modern-day game will be as well known in 2050.
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #4203 on: September 18, 2019, 01:07:28 AM »

Okay, not a game, but this beauty was on the sidewalk on my walking route.

I took it home, plugged it in, pressed the DVD tray buttons, and it works! Shocked Now I've just gotta clean it up and see if all the connectors work. I hope it can still reads DVDs.

Edit: BTW, it goes over 100 channels. I don't have an RF Famicom, but still... if anyone finds a Sansui TV like this, get it!

Edit: the DVD player doesn't work and there's a red tint at the corner of the screen. Sad

Edit: I opened up the TV to try to see what's wrong with the DVD player, but the damn thing is too much to get to: wires all connected/soldered to the bracket, screws I can't get to unless I completely disconnect the CRT screen. Angry
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:33:24 AM by Jedi QuestMaster » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: