April 28, 2024, 07:11:35 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Who wants to be a millionaire? (PSX) Man I waste my life lines too early....awaaa!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Kirby Airride (GC)
I LOVED that game when the GC was popular, and I played it on Sunday with my friend...we had a blast :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Srsy? :|
Tetris and SMB at the same time. xD
Sort of.
SMB connected to TV through Famicom Video cord, Tetris Gameboy audio coming out of TV through Audio cord.

nintendodork

Are you saying you DIDN'T like KA?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

That is exacty what I'm saying.
But we can't argue or we'll get in trouble.
Aso argument can be annoying and boring to read xD

nintendodork

Haha true...
How about this..I spam your PMs? We call it a deal? Good?  Okay, good :P jk

FAMICOMfag

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King

Bought it 2 days ago and I've been spending like 12/13 hours on it already. It's surprisingly good and addictive.  :)

FamicomFreak

I played some Shenmue today. Great game!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Some Naruto fighting game on the local game store's PS2 display.

UglyJoe

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Aurora Borealis!

Pirate shirt!

manuel

Pirate shirt is nice and all, but I'd expect you to design a FW themed shirt and send the design to all members here who have Animal Crossing.  :P

A shirt in Famicom colors would be nice, too.

nintendodork

I would LOVE that.  I still need to get a pic of my guy on the computer...he's pretty funny

UglyJoe

Haha.  I was actually thinking of making a FW shirt.  Maybe I'll do it when I'm done making a Totoro flag for my town.

djdac

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 13, 2009, 09:38:08 am
Haha.  I was actually thinking of making a FW shirt.  Maybe I'll do it when I'm done making a Totoro flag for my town.

Totoro flag sounds nice, too.  :D

Tested Ghost Sweeper Mikami (SFC).