April 28, 2024, 07:15:45 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Fallout 3 PS3.

fuckfuckfuck.  Barely runs. Damn.

Edit: Reset Ps3, it's running bettter, but things dont look nearly as good as I think they are supposed to be.

zombiepowder

Wario Land: Shake It!

crazy fun ;D
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

son_ov_hades

133MHz

nintendodork

*Shakes fist* What other awesome games did you get for it??
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

zombiepowder

OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nintendodork on March 29, 2009, 06:57:51 pm
*Shakes fist* What other awesome games did you get for it??

Shenmue, Street Fighter III, and Jet Grind Radio.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

I don't think you're 133MHz, but I've heard mixed things about JGR, how is it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

turbo D

JGR is one of my favorite games on the Dreamcast, very original and entertaining. I definitely recommend picking it up.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

Alright, I guess I'll pick it up then. :)
The PS has 4 copies of it, so I hope at least one of them works XD

nurd

Medisinyl

March 31, 2009, 11:47:27 pm #1332 Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 11:55:25 pm by Medisinyl
Kirby's Adventure (NES) for the first time ever... and just beat it 100% (way too easy, especially after attempting to beat Holy Diver and getting stuck on stage 4 for hours).  Though it has popped up an extra game with half the life bar, so perhaps that would make the game better, but I have little interest in playing it again unless there are other changes.  The Boss run it added is a cool feature though.

manuel

nintendodork