April 28, 2024, 04:49:38 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

Working with emulators for psp.  I can emulate GBA perfectly but I am having trouble with snes and several roms.  Anyone has any insight into this it would be great :)
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

iPods aren't that great for emulation.  The most common problem I have with any emulator one the iPod is the amount of space on the screen.  There's hardly ever enough space for both the screen and the controls.  I suppose they'd be okay for portables like the Game Boy original and the Game Boy Color, but stuff like the NES and SNES are barely comfortably playable.  I would much rather use a PSP for portable emulation than an iPod any day.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

I agree, PSP would make the best solution for emulation...I miss my phat psp :(
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Cam3ron@FW

Yeah, I've been doing more research and testing today.  My friend told me to do this.  So far I've got like 5 emulators for Nes, GB/GBC,  Snes, GBA & N64.

I've tested all now except GB but NES is perfect, GBA is perfect, Snes has to tamper with settings for every game and some won't launch (NHL 96) while others aren't showing sprites (SOS).  I've only tested a handful of games on snes but only one runs 100% perfect without changing settings.  N64 I've tried my 2 racing games I had on my pc and they both work with some littleframe skips and disabled sound.

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

NintendoKing

Graal Classic+ (iPod touch)

MS-DOS4

Some minecraft classic! I have a server running and we built a huge pyramid.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

linkzpikachu

black ops. i planned to stay up and play TP all night but its 1:28AM and im tired  :-\
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

I'm still playing Baten Kaitos. I don't have time very often, but I finally kicked Malpercio's ass for he first time. I might just be able to beat the game within 2010.

Cam3ron@FW

Star Wars: Shadow of The Empire (N64)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64) - I have 200 of 201 golden bananas and I cant find diddy's last for the life of me.  (Yes I got the secret one).

linkzpikachu

twilight princess....for the past 6 hours
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

NintendoKing

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC on Gamecube via Gameboy Player)

FamicomFreak

ugh gremlin you just love to rub it in my face! I WANT THE DAMN GAMECUBE WITH GAMEBOY PLAYER!!

In other news, last game I played was Mega Man X8 (PS2)

NintendoKing

I am sorry, I don't mean to rub it in your face. I just love using it to play Gameboy games on my TV. They are all fullscreen playable, even the old original Gameboy games.

It wasn't an expensive system, I am sure you will find one.

FamicomFreak

I do have one sir but you know the situation so I'm better off finding one. Well I do have the gameboy player now all I need are the disk and cube.

NintendoKing

December 04, 2010, 09:54:22 pm #2759 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:21:40 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin