April 28, 2024, 05:51:08 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Profeta Yoshitake

Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Kyle

The last game I played was Dead Rising for the Xbox360, there's so much to do in that game. I maxed out my level at 50, so I can disembowel, German Supplex, Body Press, and face crusher zombies. Also, one of the acheivements is to kill 53,997 zombies (or some stupid rediculous high number) And you get a Megaman Blaster. It's a pretty good game, think GTA, but in a mall, without stealing cars, and killing zombies, there's so much replay value. I think there's 4 or 5 different endings too. You can save people as well, and the achievements are great.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I started Phantom Hourglass yesterday. Very good game. :)

TheSSNintendo

Resident Evil 4 (PS2). Good so far, and it's somewhat of a break from blood thirsty zombies.

vealchop

^^^^ Best game for the PS2, enjoy it!
-chop

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

TheSSNintendo

Quote from: vealchop on August 10, 2007, 06:38:06 am
^^^^ Best game for the PS2, enjoy it!

One of the best games I've played so far on the PS2. A little tough at times, but it was great. By the way, I finished the game this evening.

vealchop

Play it through again. You can now buy this tommy-gun looking thing that just destroys everything, fun as hell.

I'm currently playing God Hand again, quite possibly the 2nd best game for PS2.
-chop

manuel

Read the novel Rashomon (Akutagawa Ryunosuke) in "Ichido wa yonde okitai nihon bungaku 100sen" (DS).

JC

Guitar Hero or something like that. You all probably know better. It's got that little plastic guitar with it. Anyway, the game freaking sucks. Too many buttons to push. (You can tell I'm stuck in the 8-bit era.)

keiffer01

Quote from: JC on August 16, 2007, 06:32:37 am
Guitar Hero or something like that. You all probably know better. It's got that little plastic guitar with it. Anyway, the game freaking sucks. Too many buttons to push. (You can tell I'm stuck in the 8-bit era.)
I find that game just great! Maybe that's because I play the guitar and I like some of the songs in it. But Guitar Hero 2 is better than the first though. :)

keiffer01

Quote from: FamicomFreak on August 11, 2007, 11:10:52 am
TMNT 4 turtles in time
loll I also played that game this week! ;D One of the best multiplayer games on the SNES.

TheSSNintendo

Metroid Prime 2.. Which I need to finish, since Prime 3 is coming out soon, and because I haven't finished it since it came out in November '04.