April 28, 2024, 06:43:51 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

modeltfordman

Virtual Boy Wario Land and Mario Clash, but sadly my Virtual Boy is in a box on it's way to be repaired. :'( I'll have to wait a week or so before I can play it again.

nerdynebraskan

Trolls on Treasure Island (NES)

I just felt so good about beating Dudes With Attitude, that I just had to jump right into its sequel. I've got to say, though, that I hate the sound of these games. I've been turning my TV down and playing other music over it. (Which is something that I rarely do, because the game's music is a major part of the experience.)
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

NintendoKing

L___E___T

That's the free to play one right?  How is it?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

modeltfordman

Just got my back up virtual boy and popped in Mario Clash.  ;D

nerdynebraskan

Alex Kidd in Miracle World (SMS)

It was my first time playing it, as I just bought a copy about a month ago. It's pretty impressive, especially for a title published in 1986. The Master System was such an impressive piece of hardware.

smileyman8b

i just beat smb for the first time!!!  ;D i made it a point to not use the warps and to play through every level without any guide was really aggravating at times and was my third attempt but i did it! with 202 seconds on the last level too! :D now for smb2.... but which one  :-\
Deadpool- "YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESY PUFFS YOU SON OF A BI+cH!"  >:(

P

Good job! :)

If you thought SMB was hard then SMB2 is going to be really really hard. Plus you need to beat it without warping 8 times to access the secret worlds which are even harder. Mario is easier to control but the harder levels are easier with Luigi because of his incredible jumping strength (assuming you have learned to control him).

Super Mario USA is not that hard though.

smileyman8b

Hey thanks, and guess what i just beat smb 2 USA!!  ;D wasnt nearly as hard but still really fun i thought the end boss wart was cool too but my FDS came in today so shouldnt be long until the games do too and then ill start failing at smb2 jp  :-[

nerdynebraskan

I started my day off with some Rocket Knight Adventures (Genesis), and man do I really need to play more of this one. Great game!

smileyman8b

im playing pokemon colosseum got it for $15 and its pretty fun a lot funner than stadium 1 and 2 has an actual storyline where you go places and battle people also is the only pokemon game im aware of that without using cheats you can steal other peoples pokemon!  :o in fact its the only way you get pokemon but now im going against this one guy and he has an entei that i can steal and theres no way im letting that go  ;D but 4 times ive gotten him down to LITERALLY 1 HP and 3/4 times he was confused but yet he still would not get caught from freakin ultra balls!!  >:( and those are just the 4 out of like 20 attempts where ive gotten him down to almost 1 health i go through all his other pokemon like butter and ive only used umbreon and espeon throughout the whole game its starting to get on my nerves really bad when he rolls around in the pokeball 3 times and jumps out!!  :gamer: (rolls once)Yess!!..(rolls again)YES!!......(rolls third time)YESSSS!!......(jumps out!)OMFG &^@$!!! :fire: >:( :fire:
im gonna take a break from this game and go play some sapphire  :(

DDCecil

Final Fantasy: The After Years on the PSP FFIV Complete Collection.

I'm trying to get 1 of every possible item in each chapter, and am down to about 54 more items.

smeghead

Dink Smallwood... this game brings a lot of memories...

used to play it  in 2000. , it's a funny rpg game, similar to Zelda!

P

I played that too! It was a kind of fun but short action RPG.

modeltfordman

I just played some of Nester's Funky Bowling for my Virtual Boy and Teleroboxer .( this game kicks my butt every time)   :'(