April 28, 2024, 03:03:39 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitsuo Excel

American McGee's: Alice on PS3
Game I'm Working On: Advance Wars: Dual Strike (U) (NDS)

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

A Sega CD game "Supreme Warrior 32X" on my Sega-MegaCD-32X Combo
check out the photorealistic gameplay! :D

manuel

That looks pretty awesome. Hui-haaa-hui!!

I played a bit of Super Mario 3D Land. (Which is way too easy in my opinion...)

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on November 09, 2011, 07:09:10 pm
Super Mario 3D Land. (Which is way too easy in my opinion...)

Quote from: Wikipedia
The Invincibility Leaf, which appears after the player dies five times in a level, gives Mario invincibility and Tanooki Suit abilities, whilst the P-Wing, which appears after the player dies ten times in a level, sends the player right to the end of the level.
I don't like this.  If you're that bad at a level, maybe you should just practice on other ones, or figure out a better strategy to get through it, instead of just waiting to die a bunch of times. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Wow, I really hope that's an optional thing.  I die way more than that in some Mario games.

NintendoKing

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 10, 2011, 08:44:33 am
Wow, I really hope that's an optional thing.  I die way more than that in some Mario games.

I think it's optional.
I haven't seen those items in my game, but in the TV commercials I saw that those blocks pop up at the beginning of the level and you can also choose not to pick them.

Xious

Hmm...? I remember that I did some work on that a while ago, when you sent me an early image for it, but found no way to implement the entire game in NROM without adding hardware switches to change ROMs, and even then there are effects that won't work properly.

I searched for your SMB2-NROM thread to see if it's been updated, but I can't find the thread at all.

Did you delete it? I'm curious exactly what you played...

--

My last: Tetris (BPS)  :bomb:

MasterDisk

Cheetahmen

Transformers: Convoy no Nazo :crazy:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

petik1

A certain game about legends and Zeldas that may or may not have been released yet  :crazy:

linkzpikachu

did you pirate skyward sword  :o :o :o im going to cry out of jealousy now  :'(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!