March 28, 2024, 10:42:21 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioMania

I'm starting to play my SNES (well the Retro Duo)

Super Turrican

VenomMacbeth

After Burner II for the Sega Genesis.  My thoughts here:

http://just-shmups.blogspot.com/

Jedi Master Baiter

Oh yeah - got the good ending on Bubble Bobble. :bub:

You need two people to get the not sad ending. :bub: :bub:

nintendodork

Postal 2 (PC)

Finally got around to downloading it! :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

petik1

UglyJoe

Resident Evil: Revelations demo (3DS)

Graphics are really nice!  I can't tell if the controls are clunky or if it's just a RE thing.

Algo Fonix

Baten Kaitos (GC)

Man, this game is pretty.

Nightstar699

February 04, 2012, 05:05:00 pm #3127 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:10:08 pm by Nightstar699
Super Street Fighter 4 (360), just some ranked matches. Only notable accomplishment in this one was beating the 5th best Gen player in the word.

Oh yeah, and I beat Whomp 'Em for the NES last night.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

X

super mario bros. 3 in a house party with friends last week. it was  a crazy day for us :D

turkishproverb

Retro Game Challenge:  Haggleman.

bknuck

Super Mario Bros 2J.  Hard game at first, but once you play it awhile, it's not so bad  ;D

Nightstar699

Street Fighter III: Third Strike. My Hugo is mad rusty in that game, I forgot how to parry.. =/ Going to play some Famicom games later tonight.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

DerZocker

Metroid Other M and Nights - Journey of Dreams
the latter sat on my shelf for monts now. I'm impressed by all those amazing water effects

Nightstar699

Super Street Fighter 4, for the last time. Fuck this game.