April 28, 2024, 03:58:17 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Mightly Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition on the Wii U.  Really cute and fun game so far, although I wonder how frustrating the later levels are going to be.

Also played more Nintendoland.  Finally beat Donkey Kong Crash Course...

Spoiler
Well, the first stage of it, anyway :D
[close]

son_ov_hades

Nightstar699

Beat Shatterhand again (this time without using a continue, yay), and then I played through another Jaleco release for NES, Whomp 'Em. Both incredible games.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

I just played Dracula Kid for the GB!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nusilver

Quote from: FamicomFreak on April 23, 2013, 12:36:05 am
I just played Dracula Kid for the GB!

Nice. I had that for a few weeks, but sold it to make the cost of the Trip World I got with it practically nothing.

I played the RetroZone Donkey Kong Pie Foundry cart with an NES advantage tonight. Bliss :)

Nightstar699

Just got done beating Power Blade for NES... I love this game.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Played through quite a few games on my NES yesterday:

Shatterhand
The Flintstones: Rescue of Dino and Hoppy
Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
Rockin' Kats
Joe & Mac

Epic_Lotus

Played a few rounds of NintendoLand with the wifey a couple days ago.  We love the train competition.

Also, I've been working through Fire Emblem: Awakening here and there.  Quite fun!  I think I'm on Chapter 11 (maybe?).

Nightstar699

Shadow of the Ninja.... I had to attempt it twice in a row before completion, as I hadn't played this game in a while. My first performance was absolutely pitiful, and I ended up running out of continues at the final boss... so started from the beginning, and this time managed to clear the game only using one continue. (At the stage 3 boss. Fuck that guy.) Next up: Sunsoft's Batman.

P

Pikmin 2 and beated it. The final boss was quite challenging. Now I'm ready for Pikmin 3!

son_ov_hades

Nightstar699

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World (SMS)

famicomdiskkun

nerdynebraskan

Mega Man X2 (SNES)

Thanks, Nightstar!
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

FamicomFreak

Ohh so you were the buyer of his MMX2. I played some Pocket Monsters Green! ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com