March 28, 2024, 03:03:04 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 10, 2007, 09:40:24 am
TMNT 2 for the famicom. You know they actually let you start with 7 lives in this game unlike the NES version if I remember right....then again haven't played the NES one in a while.

b a b a up down b a left right b a start

10 lives plus stage select.  That one is permanently engraved in my mind right next to the Konami code.

manuel

FamicomFreak

Quote from: UglyJoe on September 10, 2007, 11:09:45 am
Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 10, 2007, 09:40:24 am
TMNT 2 for the famicom. You know they actually let you start with 7 lives in this game unlike the NES version if I remember right....then again haven't played the NES one in a while.

b a b a up down b a left right b a start

10 lives plus stage select.  That one is permanently engraved in my mind right next to the Konami code.

I always got mad because I couldn't get the code to work. I tried over and over until I finally got it but then I would leave the game at stage 4 or 5 lol
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jollie

jak and daxter , Jak 2 and Jak 3 all in a row pwning 1 after the other.
Great Fox will cover you.

133MHz

M.C. Kids - and I beat it w/all cards! ;D

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

FamicomFreak

Pokemon Red PIrate for the Famicom....very weird game

Atariboy

Todays last game I played was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on a real ols first gen PS1 system^^

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Atariboy on September 14, 2007, 05:37:35 pm
Todays last game I played was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on a real ols first gen PS1 system^^

is there a difference? noooo! well maybe the memory stick screen but that's all wekekekke

UglyJoe

I finally bought some component cables for my ps2 and started up Shadow of the Colossus again.  It was worth waiting for a proper setup to play this game (well, proper minus a good surround sound system).  Totally epic.

FamicomFreak

I played Bubble Bobble and Gradius 2 today. Beat Gradius 2 oh and also I played power blade pirate cart, that game plays pretty kewl too so it might be on my next to beat list.

JC

September 25, 2007, 09:58:09 pm #371 Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:30:18 pm by JC
Halo 3, kind of...my younger bro and his friends weren't kind enough to leave his system alone long enough for me to get a good crack at it...so many buttons, ugh. :D Anyway*, seems like a crap rehash of Halo 2.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 25, 2007, 09:58:09 pm
Halo 3, kind of...my younger bro and his friends weren't kind enough to leave his system alone long enough for me to get a good crack at it...so many buttons, ugh. :D Anyone, seems like a crap rehash of Halo 2.

haha yeah I can't still get used to the more buttons thing......one of the reasons why I love my NES/Famicom

djdac

castlevania dawn of sorrow for ds

UglyJoe

Metal Storm for the NES.  This game is pure awesome.