March 28, 2024, 06:29:46 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Wild Guns Remastered! Tough game but has a good learning curve! I shall beat you!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

February 21, 2017, 12:09:02 am #4081 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:15:41 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
I decided to revisit Ganbare Goemon 2.

Sorry to say, but even with two players this seems just as frustrating and tedious as its predecessor.

Jedi Master Baiter

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time. ;D I always thought this was a cool game, but I didn't have a Playstation growing up. ;D It's much more awesome after playing Metal Gear/2: Solid Snake. ;D Oh my God, the VR Mission music. ;D

;D

P

MaxXimus

Might I also recommend the game "Metal Gear Solid VR Missions"

I've been playing Crash Twinsanity on XBOX. It's a great game but man is it ever full of bugs.

I've also been playing some Resident Evil 7. That game is Crazy. Feels a lot more like the originals though.

L___E___T

I'm still soaking up Nioh and loving every bit of it.  Really fun game and tons in there to boot.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

xIceMan

Finished Another Metroid 2 Remake a few days ago. It's a shame Nintendo prohibited the author to work on it any further.

Jedi Master Baiter

Finished the first disc on Metal Gear Solid, but the second disc won't load after the disc swap :(

It works fine on its own, though. ???

Mindfreak

L___E___T

Still playing (and loving) Nioh, after giving it a bit of a break when I moved house.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

Persona 5 has taken over my life

mammal93

P4 was my favorite game ever, so I preordered the collector's edition of P5. It has not disappointing. Absolutely love it.

FamicomFreak

Good! I have really been into it~! I'm like a third of the way done with it and might just play it again!

Jedi Master Baiter

Pocky & Rocky - didn't think this game was going to be so hard. :-[ Made it to the third stage.

linkzpikachu

Been playing a lot of Overwatch lately. Just played possibly my best game ever and got a 24 player killstreak, 1 death, and play of the game with D.va  ;D ;D ;D
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!