March 28, 2024, 08:00:42 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

^Same with some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the mix. Been switching between the two to keep Odyssey fresh. I always forget how much I love MK8 until I'm riding in a car for more than two hours. :) Man I love this console.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

I finally got around to playing Mega Man 9. :-[

P

January 16, 2018, 05:10:24 am #4112 Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:26:36 am by P
If you play on the Wii (or Wii U) I recommend to grab both Megaman 9 and 10 and all the DLC for both games from the Wii Shop very soon. I think Nintendo are discontinuing it this year and you won't be able to add Wii Points after Mars.

Quote from: nintendodork on November 10, 2017, 01:49:50 am
^Same with some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the mix. Been switching between the two to keep Odyssey fresh. I always forget how much I love MK8 until I'm riding in a car for more than two hours. :) Man I love this console.
I recently bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario Odyssey. I finally played Odyssey for the first time today. I already like it more than Mario Galaxy 2. We will see if it beats Mario Sunshine as well.

Jedi Master Baiter

I'm probably not alone in this, but Mega Man 9 doesn't seem that fun. :-\

It's like the SMB2(J) of Mega Mans with all the pits and spikes. It's like Capcom took heed of this: https://youtu.be/RpP_BKPa5Oc?t=2m52s

and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHR3HizRTA

UglyJoe

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 17, 2018, 11:29:47 pm
I'm probably not alone in this, but Mega Man 9 doesn't seem that fun. :-\

I enjoyed it overall, but the end was just annoying.  I ended up abusing my e-tanks in order to finish it.

Jedi Master Baiter

Yep, that's what I did. (not as bad as Mega Man 7.)

But this was seriously one of my favorite final bosses ever! I saved an M Tank, and you could use literally any weapon and it had an effect.

Protoman

Mega Man 9 can best be described as... tiring. A good game but so frustrating. Still, not as bad as Mega Man 8. JUMP. JUMP. SLIDE. SLIDE.

P

I'm with UglyJoe, I think it's a great game. Only a part of the game near the end is frustrating because you have to redo a very slow part where you have to ride bubbles upwards every time you die at a certain point in the castle. Other than that I think it's a great game deserving the Rockman name.

Rockman 10 is a bit easier but not as much frustrating, it's also a good Rockman game.

smeghead

Commandos : Behind Enemy Lines (mission 8)

nintendodork

Smash Bros 64. Practicing for a tournament at a local bar tomorrow. I think there's a good chance Ness and I will take home some cash.  :pow:
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Protoman

Tekken 4. For some reason most people don't like it but I think it's great

famiac

Quote from: nintendodork on January 21, 2018, 01:55:15 am
Smash Bros 64. Practicing for a tournament at a local bar tomorrow. I think there's a good chance Ness and I will take home some cash.  :pow:

I also main Ness!

Jedi Master Baiter

L___E___T

Played some more Mario 3Mix - one hell of a game!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Protoman

Ushio to Tora on Super Famicom, a dissappointing game.