April 19, 2024, 10:39:49 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSSNintendo

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (360)

Paul-FC

djdac

manuel

Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii at my sister's place.

Wii Fit first told me I'm overweight. BMI = 25.01
Then in the first training unit I did 6 push-ups and scored 100 points ("muscle legend")  ;D

It's a bit sad that the board thinks I weigh that much from fat, and not from muscles I've grown in the past year. 

MaxXimus

133MHz

Quote from: manuel on May 12, 2008, 02:39:16 pm
It's a bit sad that the board thinks I weigh that much from fat, and not from muscles I've grown in the past year. 

Yeah, muscles ::)

djdac

final fantasy crystal chronicles on wii-ware

Kuvio

Quote from: manuel on May 12, 2008, 02:39:16 pm
Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii at my sister's place.

Wii Fit first told me I'm overweight. BMI = 25.01
Then in the first training unit I did 6 push-ups and scored 100 points ("muscle legend")  ;D

Wii Fit said my BMI = 19.2 (which is kinda low)
Then my "friend" made fun of me for being such a girl. Yet, I still outperformed him on everything! Oh yeah!  :o

Flash1087

If it counts, I just finished up the Lego Indiana Jones demo. Pretty fun, even though it's kinda lame whenever you have to play as someone other than Indy. I might buy the 360 version when it comes out.

MaxXimus

Tony Hawks Pro Skater for the N64

I was kind of playing, but mostly just code generating.

I generated a code to play as "Officer Dick" and a code to have 99 tapes.

Later on I am going to see if I can generate max combo codes and trick modifyer codes. The N64's GS code generator is sooo nice. :D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 15, 2008, 09:58:41 am
Tony Hawks Pro Skater for the N64

I was kind of playing, but mostly just code generating.

I generated a code to play as "Officer Dick" and a code to have 99 tapes.

Later on I am going to see if I can generate max combo codes and trick modifyer codes. The N64's GS code generator is sooo nice. :D

I don't have a N64 :(
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Kuvio

Wow, you are missing out then. The N64 was what I grew up on. Ahh, Ocarina of Time... (nostalgia is kicking in)

FamicomFreak

to me nostalgia is pirates and mario brothers 1 wekekekekeke I do plan on picking one up in the future but I'll get it as a lot with games.

nurd

FamicomFreak