March 29, 2024, 03:02:02 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Kuvio

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 15, 2008, 12:29:26 pm
to me nostalgia is pirates and mario brothers 1 wekekekekeke I do plan on picking one up in the future but I'll get it as a lot with games.

It was nostalgic for me because I was seven at the time. Whenever you obtain an N64, make sure you get LOZ: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and/or Paper Mario. Those are classics in my book.

MaxXimus

I've had a bunch of N64's. Right now I have 2 japanese ones, but I have also had 4 North american ones. :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 16, 2008, 05:37:45 am
I've had a bunch of N64's. Right now I have 2 japanese ones, but I have also had 4 North american ones. :)

WTF DAMN!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

UglyJoe

I've got an N64 and no games.  My friend gave it to me with Mario 64, but I gave it to my brother.  I only really want to play Mischief Makers again, so I keep an eye out for it at flea markets (found it for $15 loose a few weekends ago...too much).

nurd

I have a black one (I took it apart, I'm going to make a portable) a pikachu on (I play it) and a green one (It's green)

Total price, like $28USD. :D

Kuvio

Jump Ultimate Stars. I love the sheer size of the roster of characters, my favorite being Ichigo Kurosaki. I find it funny that there are so many people in the US who have the game.

djdac

Kuvio

Super Famicom Wars! It never gets old.  ;D

Nintega

Gunhed (Blazing Lazers) on my PC Engine (TG-16 in the US)

Har the cat

Quote from: Nintega on May 20, 2008, 05:52:14 am
Gunhed (Blazing Lazers) on my PC Engine (TG-16 in the US)

its quite a easy game, but theres one boss who is a real fucktard.
everything flawless with many "dont start at the begin of the level continues" and dont get him defeated. Such a nerd boss
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

djdac

MaxXimus

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I played the pedals around the rose puzzle game online today. :)

I also played notpr0n. I don't know why I didn't think of posting these before. Technically they are games, just not console games. :)