March 28, 2024, 01:48:46 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

HAhahah a bet? hilarious. E.T. isn't that bad. The holes aren't that bad. Use strategy!!  ???
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

son_ov_hades

Haha no, I love ET! I play it every once in awhile for a good laugh.

wentle85

In 500+ years the place where they buried all those ET carts is going to be an archeological dig. I can hear them now, "These.. carts, they were such a shame on society that their makers cast them in a whole to be forgotten forever, till today on History Chanel Expeditions!"

son_ov_hades

Yeah that's part of the reason why I love the game. It's widely considered one of the worst and helped bring down the industry. Not many games were that powerful.

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

Flash1087

Stranglehold for the Xbox 360. I recently rewatched Hard-Boiled (LOVE THAT MOVIE) and realized I never finished Stranglehold. Pretty fun, the closest thing we've gotten to a Max Payne 3 and better than Max Payne in some respects.

nurd

Crayon Shin Chan for Gameboy.

Hard.Fun.

But, not the way I remember it. I think I may have been playing a different one... But it looked almost the same, I dunno :(

djdac

Flash1087

son_ov_hades

Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600

nurd

XIII Gamecube.

DAMMIT.

SO OF COURSE sniping a man through his head does NOTHING but I can be killed across a 100 foot room by a shotgun from a man on another floor. Also, there is a door between me and them WTF

Har the cat

strikers 1945, cool shmup. Try it!
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

nurd

...Pokemon Ruby.

Also- I called Gamestop
1 is me
2 is "Derrell"

1- HELLO
2- Hi, Thank you for calling Gamestop, I'm Derrell
1-Do you have Duck Hunt?
2- No, we don't have Duck Hunt
1- What about Super Mario Bros 3
2- No, we don't carry NES games.
1- Oh. Do you have Donkey Kong for the Atari 2600?
2- No, we don't carry Atari 2600 games
2-*in background* There's this kid asking for really old games
1- Um... Do you have any SNES games?
2- No...
1-Oh..Hmm... Do you have and Vectrex Games?
2-No?
1-What about Sega Genesis?
2-Uhh.... No.
1-TurboGrafix?
2- No, we don't carry any old games.
1- WHAT
1- WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS SOONER
2-Yeah, the newest things we have are like...uh..Xbox and Gamecube and stuff.
1- Oh.
1-OH
1- Do you have any Gameboy Color Games?
2- No, but we do have Gameboy Advace Games.
1-Yeah, but there is no Infrared place. That makes it useless
2 *laughing*
1- *hanging up*

wentle85

I work at a Gamestop and I get two or three people a week who are dumbfounded that we don't have SNES or Genesis games. Don't get me wrong, I wish we carried it all but it still amazes me how many people don't realize that you can't jsut walk into any old store and get this stuff. They ask where else they can go and all I can say is ebay. Then they look at me like i'm being a jerk.

Oh yeah, call back Darell and tell him you the regional manager and ask why he didn't say the full, "Thank you for calling Gamestop where you can trade and sell your used games and systems, this Darrell speaking how may I help you". Tell him he's fired.

ericj

Quote from: wentle85 on August 21, 2008, 05:10:44 pm
Oh yeah, call back Darell and tell him you the regional manager and ask why he didn't say the full, "Thank you for calling Gamestop where you can trade and sell your used games and systems, this Darrell speaking how may I help you". Tell him he's fired.

So if they buy & trade used games (and say it when they answer the phone), why don't they have them in the store  ???