April 19, 2024, 08:07:45 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

October 18, 2008, 10:22:32 pm #885 Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:49:32 pm by ericj
SMW for SNES and Need for Speed Underground 2 & F-Zero GX for GC.

Edit: Diddy Kong Racing & Star Wars Episode 1 Racer for N64. Lots of free time today for a change! :P

ericj

The Oregon Trail on my laptop. I made it to the end with only one death by drowning.  ;)

nurd

REZ and Ikaruga for Dreamcast. :D

ericj

Beetle Adventure Racing for N64.  :D

PatMan33

Been playing Far Cry 2 like a madman. It's very good and a nice change from conventional shooters. They also did a fantastic job optimizing the game.

Flash1087

Quote from: PatMan33 on October 22, 2008, 07:50:40 pm
Been playing Far Cry 2 like a madman. It's very good and a nice change from conventional shooters. They also did a fantastic job optimizing the game.

I came here to post this. Which version did you get? I'm rocking the PS3 edition, myself, and since I work at GameStop I landed one of our 'special edition' copies with the extra missions.

PatMan33

I got the PC version (you always have to get the PC version!) and well, I did preorder it but I came to find out that they gave me the wrong case. Still, someone posted their code online and I snapped that up real quick so we're good (and my box doesn't say "GameStop" on it!). It's a great game, I'm loving it! Still waiting for the "OH MY GOD" moment though.

Flash1087

My computer could likely run it, but...I only own 2 other PS3 games (MGS4 and the amazing Dead Space) and it needed some company.

ericj

Donkey Kong Country 3 for SNES  :)

son_ov_hades

Rockman and Forte, I don't know how I feel about this game.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: son_ov_hades on October 25, 2008, 08:00:35 pm

Is it the Japanese?  I have this game CIB, but I'm starting to think that was going overboard. :-\  I can't play it, I won't be able to understand it, & I don't collect CIB SFC games.

son_ov_hades

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on October 25, 2008, 10:19:58 pm
Quote from: son_ov_hades on October 25, 2008, 08:00:35 pm

Is it the Japanese?  I have this game CIB, but I'm starting to think that was going overboard. :-\  I can't play it, I won't be able to understand it, & I don't collect CIB SFC games.

Yeah the Japanese one. I haven't played much of it, but I don't think reading is a big part of Rockman games. I didn't like 7 and this doesn't seem to be much better. I much prefer the 8bit games.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

UglyJoe

October 26, 2008, 05:01:34 pm #898 Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 08:30:30 pm by UglyJoe
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
I will never get tired of this game formula.

edit: boo.  They romanized ブラキュラ as Brachyura instead of Blackula :-P

FamicomFreak

I just read the review at work of the new castlevania in the magazine game informer...I love all these RPG style castlevanias to death! I want this one bad!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com