April 23, 2024, 05:15:26 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PatMan33

Jesus Christmas... had nothing to do today (FINALLY!) and so I did something I haven't done in maybe five years. I played Fallout 3 for a little over ten hours and five minutes straight. It was unintentional too! I guess they made a pretty good game. No games for a while...

133MHz

Congrats! That's one of the best therapies for stress and life in general IMO. I wish I could do that sometime :'(

djdac

super street fighter ii on snes

ericj

Just beat Whomp 'Em on the NES with a Game Genie.  I have no idea how I could have beat it without it, though.  :P

Jedi Master Baiter

Demon Sword - already beat it, but this time I collected the passwords.

son_ov_hades

zombiepowder

Mother 3- GBA (ROM- English Patch)

really fun ;D
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

manuel

Picross DS

A perfect game for a long session on the potty.  ;D

thegreatgonzo

The wife and I finally made time to unlock Mirror Mode on Mario Kart Wii.

Dance, puppets... dance!

Paul-FC

Mortal Kombat on Sega Master System

manuel

FamicomFreak

It does look crappy but a decent attempt at 8bit mortal kombat.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

Indeed. It's a little better than the crappy pirate fighting games that plague the Famicom to no end. The graphics are more colorful, the game runs faster, the sound effects aren't as obnoxious, and the best of all, almost nonexistent sprite flickering!
(The SMS' video chip has the ability to display pure yellow (unlike the FC), and it can draw very large sprites without slowdown and flickering).

I own a SMS, and I'd only get this if I had money to throw away :P

FamicomFreak

ah interesting stuff. I would like to have a SMS someday. I know there are quite a few kewl games for it.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Paul-FC