March 28, 2024, 02:43:37 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on March 04, 2009, 05:11:58 am
It's made by the same people as Katamari Damacy
Good ol' Namco...They have Katamari..and Splatterhouse.  Wow :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I'll check the store the next time I go online.

Last game played: Oblivion

son_ov_hades

Super Mario World I'm so close to having it 100% beaten.

FamicomFreak

Wow I remember when I did that back in 1992.....ah great memories. Well I finally played a game I bought a couple of weeks ago Tales of Symphonia and wow what a great game!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

thegreatgonzo

Its a sad night... when I cannot beat Metallica's "One" on expert. 81 percent and failure! :'(
Dance, puppets... dance!

Flash1087

Mother 3. Finally started it.

nintendodork

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on March 04, 2009, 11:52:22 pm
Its a sad night... when I cannot beat Metallica's "One" on expert. 81 percent and failure! :'(
I hate when you play a long song, do really well, mess up on ONE part, then at the end, fail it....
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

WillT

"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.

son_ov_hades

Spy Hunter, did this get a Famicom release?

nintendodork

Nope, NES only...

I also have this game.  My friend always got mad when he played it, because he could never get very far :P

Medisinyl

I used to play Spy Hunter a lot as a kid....then again, I played all of my NES games a lot as a kid since I didn't have all that many back then. 

Otherwise...the last game I completed was Fire'N'Ice on the NES (still have bonus worlds 11-15 to get to one day though).  Currently I am playing Paper Mario, which has way too much text and cutscenes and absolutely no difficulty level thus far (character level 11)--just the opposite of most NES games.  Though it has been entertaining for the most part.   Actually, I lied...  I forgot about going through Conker's Bad Fur Day after Fire'N'Ice so my GF could see how awesome it is. 

djdac

nintendodork

Mindfreak

Quote from: Flash1087 on March 05, 2009, 12:59:37 am
Mother 3. Finally started it.

How do you like it ?

My last game was....Pokemon Crystal

Agent X

About five hours ago I played (and beat)
TASKFORCE HARRIER EX on the
Mega Drive.  *Hadn't had that much fun
in a while, always a blast.

"Enemy Planes Approaching!"
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X