April 19, 2024, 12:52:41 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djdac

LocalToast

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cosmic-ark

Nichubitshu arcade classics super famicom crazy climber and moon cresta

manuel

djdac

Monster Hunter Tri demo on Wii

son_ov_hades

Metal Gear Solid (Playstation)

I hate my PS2 is gets disc read errors like 90% of the time when loading a PS1 game.

133MHz

MattyD

Henry Hatsworth in The Puzzling Adventure (Nintendo DS)

You play an old British explorer type character who is the top member of the Pompous Adventurers Club. He's travelling the world in search of a legendary suit that turns the wearer into THE GENTLEMAN. Seriously. On the top screen is a Megaman-esque platform game that also has a combo fighting system remeniscent of The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai / Devil May Cry etc. You can juggle enemies, do air combos, etc etc. On the bottom screen is a puzzle game. You switch between them more or less at will by pressing Y.

When you kill enemies or find power-ups in the platform game, they move to the bottom puzzle screen, where you need to activate them by making them disappear (think Columns / Tetris, Bust-A-Move etc). If you don't disappear the enemies before they reach the top of the screen they come back as Thwomp-style ass-kicking machines  >:(

Also, every time you make a chain in the puzzle level it powers up a Super Meter. You can use this meter as ammo for Hatsworth's blunderbuss. You can also fill it all the way to activate... TEA TIME! Henry then dons a super robot fighting suit and flies into the screen while a Union Flag scrolls through the background, kind of like when someone flies in an anime. This is officially THE BEST THING EVER.

It's very, very hard though.

manuel

The Simpsons Game (Demo) (PS3)

133MHz

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)

Blue Protoman

Rally King SP in Retro Game Challenge.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

manuel

nurd

May 03, 2009, 07:20:14 pm #1408 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:27:57 pm by nurd
Quote from: MattyD on May 03, 2009, 02:59:08 pm
Henry Hatsworth in The Puzzling Adventure (Nintendo DS)

It's great!

EDIT- This is one of the better games I've played. :)

manuel