April 19, 2024, 11:09:51 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmic-ark

Trine on ps3 one of the best 2d platformers of all time here is a link to the trine official site        http://trine-thegame.com/site/

what a game

manuel

The gameplay video on the site makes me think it feels a bit like Little Big Planet in terms of character handling.

L___E___T

Street Fighter 4  -  I've had to restrict myself to Friday nights and weekend days only.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

cosmic-ark

Quote from: manuel on September 18, 2009, 12:40:04 am
The gameplay video on the site makes me think it feels a bit like Little Big Planet in terms of character handling.

Hey manuel it reminds me more of 2D castlevania,the gameplay on the site doesn't do the game justice,it's an exeptional platformer and as you progress through the game it just keeps getting better,i dont know how long a game it is but i have been playing it for a full day now and if the story is anything to go by i dont think i am half way through yet.

Jedi Master Baiter

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GG) - totally missed every emerald. 8)

manuel

Turtles Demo and Tales of Vesperia Demo on PS3

133MHz

296 lines in Tengen Tetris :D!

ericj

F-Zero GX & Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit on the GC. Just got my Mad Catz steering wheel in the mail from eBay ($10) so I had to try it out. Glad I finally got one; it makes the racing games more fun!   ;D

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ericj

Jedi Master Baiter

Will it make Sonic games more fun? :P

133MHz

I tried to play Doom with a PC steering wheel one time... surprisingly it was a lot like driving a car around the scenery, while killing some monsters ::).

FamicomFreak

Quote from: ericj on September 19, 2009, 09:38:47 pm
I think so. har har har  :P

good har har har...last game I played was TMNT on nes emulator. Currently working on a new session video and I picked this one. Parts 1 and 2 are up!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort