March 29, 2024, 01:42:58 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

well, still, no one knows what the game is because very few copies were manufactured. I'll admit prices at pawn shops can br high but... I've payed 50 $ CNDN for sim ant, but I've also payed 15 for Assassins Creed. I've also seen Neo Geo CD's priced at 30 bucks.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nurd

Quote from: nintendodork on October 10, 2009, 04:22:19 pm
Quote from: nurd on October 10, 2009, 12:45:40 am
Prototype. :o
Isn't it absolutely amazing??

Yes!

I just can't get over the fact that I can do everything that I've done and still be the protagonist. XD

nintendodork

I didn't quite get it at first either.  You're an anti-hero, and all the people in the city are going to die anyway, so why not make it fun? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

I guess so.

With all of this going on, why is there anybody still outside?  ??? :P

nintendodork

I found it kind of weird how you couldn't go in any building except the ones that are a part of the story, so you're right.  A regular, nonchalant building would be the safest place to be at a time like that. ???

nurd

And disguising yourself as an old man while carrying a transport vehicle thing over your head while running down the street doesn't raise suspicion, but grab one person and the entire army tries to kill you. :p

I am currently doing just that.

Nightstar699

Grand theft auto san andreas
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

thumper

nensondubois

Quote from: Cam3ronFW on October 10, 2009, 09:58:45 pm
well, still, no one knows what the game is because very few copies were manufactured. I'll admit prices at pawn shops can br high but... I've payed 50 $ CNDN for sim ant, but I've also payed 15 for Assassins Creed. I've also seen Neo Geo CD's priced at 30 bucks.

Where do you guys live? Pawn shops around me sell games cheap even unopened NES games sell for like 15 to 20 bucks USD.

Megaman X (X Collection Gamecube)

133MHz

son_ov_hades

Cam3ron@FW

Alberta, Canada.  Like I said, some things are Overpriced, many things are underpriced.

Diddy Kong Racing

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

Spiderman and venom: maximum carnage (sega genesis)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW