March 28, 2024, 01:16:42 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

October 12, 2009, 08:13:27 pm #1920 Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:40:31 pm by nensondubois
StarFox

Quote from: Cam3ronFW on October 12, 2009, 07:57:04 pm
Doom & Doom II

The SNES version is good. The movie wasn't so great.

nintendodork

*Googles*
I don't see anything on an officially released movie.  Care to share a link? :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

manuel

Cam3ron@FW

I believe he was referring to the SNES doom compared to the movie...

I have the PC versions on my Dreamcast, I just got them.

Just beat "Knee Deep in the Shores of Hell" on Doom.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

son_ov_hades

nintendodork

Super Mario 64

Finally beat it!  All 120 stars!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

SUPERMAN 64! AWESOME GAME !!!! DAWG!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

"Superman 64" and "awesome" in one line?  ::)

nintendodork

Yeah.  The ALL CAPS made me assume he was kidding. :P

Mario Kart 64

Cam3ron@FW

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nurd

i haven't played superman 64 since i was like, four, but i remember enjoying it.

thegreatgonzo

Guitar Hero V-
Under Pressure on Expert. 99 percent, two notes from 100 percent on the first try. Granted, its an easy song to play, but it was the first one I really wanted to play for some reason.
Dance, puppets... dance!

Cam3ron@FW

nintendodork

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on October 14, 2009, 08:56:58 pm
Guitar Hero V-
Under Pressure on Expert. 99 percent, two notes from 100 percent on the first try. Granted, its an easy song to play, but it was the first one I really wanted to play for some reason.
I wonder why they stopped with the Roman numerals.  If you haven't tried it yet, play Scatterbrain(ed?).  It's really fun. :D