April 24, 2024, 06:21:26 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

Super Smash Bros. (N64 VC)
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

January 02, 2010, 06:21:23 pm #2146 Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:29:02 pm by Nightstar699
Shinobi III... This game is simply amazing.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 02, 2010, 06:21:23 pm
Shinobi III... This game is simply amazing.

My Sega Firecore has that game preprogrammed into its harddrive of 20 games. I have yet to play it though as I keep playing Sonic Spinball.

Nightstar699

Wow, lucky! Play Shinobi III!!! It's the best.

I played some Mortal Kombat II.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 03, 2010, 03:29:21 pm
Wow, lucky! Play Shinobi III!!! It's the best.

I highly recommend buying a Sega Firecore, its awesome.
Only Sega purists are against it, but of course most Sega purist are also against the Genesis 3.

Mostly because Firecore and Genesis 3 are both licensed by Sega but werent actually made by Sega just licensed.

Nightstar699

They both look cool.. but before I get another Genesis, I really want a NES and a SNES.

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 03, 2010, 03:33:51 pm
They both look cool.. but before I get another Genesis, I really want a NES and a SNES.

Get a NES-101 Toploader and a SNES Jr.
Both are superior and smaller then the original models.

133MHz

Except for the lack of AV out on the NES toploader. :-[

BTW I've seen the Sega Firecore and it seems really neat (20 good games built-in is a huge plus and excellent bang for your buck) , except for the audio which is ear-raping. I'd totally get one if it wasn't for the craptastic sound quality. :-\

NintendoKing

Quote from: 133MHz on January 03, 2010, 03:39:41 pm
Except for the lack of AV out on the NES toploader. :-[

BTW I've seen the Sega Firecore and it seems really neat (20 good games built-in is a huge plus and excellent bang for your buck) , except for the audio which is ear-raping. I'd totally get one if it wasn't for the craptastic sound quality. :-\

Only a few games sound really wrong, also it can play all region imports thats the reasoning behind me wanting one. It cost less to buy a Firecore then it would to get a modded all region Genesis 2.

133MHz

I totally agree with that. It's great value for your money. Can you give me some examples of decent sounding games? So far I've only heard the Sonic games and they sound awful :'(

Nightstar699

Oh god... I hope it doesn't ruin the music on Revenge of Shinobi!!! :o

NintendoKing

Quote from: 133MHz on January 03, 2010, 03:46:17 pm
I totally agree with that. It's great value for your money. Can you give me some examples of decent sounding games? So far I've only heard the Sonic games and they sound awful :'(

I have tried my all time favorite game, Quackshot on it, also only the built-in games seem to suffer from the worst sound issues.

Quackshot sounded quite fine, so did Mortal Kombat 2, The Haunting and Sonic and Knuckles actual cart sounded better.

Nightstar699

Well MK 2 sounds awful anyway. ;D

nensondubois

Pac-Man World 2 (GBA) This game sucks compared to the Gamecube version.

Cam3ron@FW

Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3