April 19, 2024, 05:42:43 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

I have Hi No Tori on a pirate Famicom cartridge, its a wonderful game.
Very very fun.

Rogles

Shin Megami Tensei II(SFC)

Awesome game.
( ยด_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Conker: Live and Reloaded (Xbox on 360)

The multiplayer is really fun.  Too bad Microsoft is shutting down the original Live servers or whatever this April.  Surely they can't be losing money on that. ::)  The thing I'll still never understand is why the 360 needs to use an emulator to correctly play original Xbox games.  Nintendo did it, and Sony did it with their PS2, so why can't Microsoft just manufacture 360s with the components they need to be backwards-compatible with all original Xbox games instead of constantly releasing online updates to play a limited (used loosely) amount of games?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Doom (Saturn) - Onto Episode 3 on 'Hurt me plenty'...
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

@Gremlin Yup Hi no Tori is a great game. Tis a shame  'twas only released in Japan.

I last played 6-hours worth of my all-time favorite game Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (DC)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 28, 2010, 02:21:08 pm
@Gremlin Yup Hi no Tori is a great game. Tis a shame  'twas only released in Japan.

I last played 6-hours worth of my all-time favorite game Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (DC)

Yea, but a lot of fantastic games never came to the states.
Right now I am playing Super Mario Land by means of the SNES Jr. with a Super Gameboy attachment.

Cam3ron@FW

Battletanx (N64) - with my bro, ahh memories...
Day of Reckoning (GC)

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

UglyJoe

Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril

Cam3ron@FW

Day of Reckoning 2 (GC) - Beat it...

nensondubois

Zombies ate my Neighbors.

FamicomFreak

I played some Genesis games.....sonic 2, streets of rage, and chameleon kid
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

DDCecil

NintendoKing

Bionic Commando, on my "new" NES-101 Toploader.

Nightstar699

Golden Axe II (GEN)
Virtua Fighter 2 (GEN)
Soul Calibur (DC)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW

All of my consoles are put away on my shelves unplugged while we try to sell the house, all I have is PSP... :-\

ATV: Blazin Trails (PSP)
Castlevania (PSP)