April 19, 2024, 04:49:20 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 19, 2007, 06:55:57 am
NBA 06 woot wade is on the cover of this one!

Too bad he's injured...:P Well the Heat are doing quite well without him...or Kapono.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: FamicomJL on March 19, 2007, 11:59:49 am

Too bad he's injured...:P Well the Heat are doing quite well without him...or Kapono.

Yeah hopefully we'll end up with a good spot on the playoffs at least #2 or #3 seeds to have a nice run. Wade should be back in like 4 more weeks. Also, last game I played still is nba 06
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 20, 2007, 10:30:13 am

Yeah hopefully we'll end up with a good spot on the playoffs at least #2 or #3 seeds to have a nice run. Wade should be back in like 4 more weeks. Also, last game I played still is nba 06

#2 or #3 doesn't sound plausible to me, personally. I feel they'll get the 4th seed and face Chicago at the 5th seed. Now THAT ought to be interesting...

GO KNICKS! lol.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: FamicomJL on March 20, 2007, 11:35:35 am
Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 20, 2007, 10:30:13 am

#2 or #3 doesn't sound plausible to me, personally. I feel they'll get the 4th seed and face Chicago at the 5th seed. Now THAT ought to be interesting...

GO KNICKS! lol.

LOL YOU KNICK FAN!!!!!! YOU DESTROYED US IN THE LATE 90S GRRRRRRR anyways I would love to get a chicago miami match up. Awesome way to start the playoffs
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Well come on, there were A LOT of calls that went your teams way. Like that ridiculous Anthony Carter behind the hoop shot that shouldn't have counted...:P

JC

JC

manuel

Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3)

Played it on a 70" Full-HD panel in a store. ;D Wouldn't buy it though. ;)

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: TheSSNintendo on March 29, 2007, 03:13:09 pm
Super Metroid

I think I'm getting about ready to buy & revisit this game.  I haven't actually played it myself, but I've seen it played & beaten.

TheSSNintendo

I finished it the other night, clocking in at 3:04 (would've been less if I was able to remember certain parts), and collecting 68% of the items.

manuel

Super Princess Peach. (DS)

It's a bit (too) easy, but fun nonetheless.

Doc

Quote from: manuel on March 31, 2007, 12:49:12 pm
Super Princess Peach. (DS)

It's a bit (too) easy, but fun nonetheless.

It's REALLY easy. In fact, the only part where it took me more than a few minutes to get it was the final Bowzer battle. Other than that, I really like it.

Switchstance

Need For Speed Most Wanted - PS2 - Today I feel like I can drive a great car evading cops and destroying the city.
Famicom lover

JC