Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Nightstar699

Touhou 08: Imperishable Night (PC) Lovin the extra game.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

NintendoKing

Quote from: Marlon on May 13, 2010, 09:09:30 pm
Somari

I also have Somari, are you playing it on a Famicom or Emulated?

Nightstar699

Kid Niki: Radical Ninja (NES) Beat, once again! I love this game so much
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tankexmortis

Ms. Pac-Man (Atari 2600). Pretty cool, finally got my 7800 working and I can actually play games now! Now I just need some controllers that don't suck. These 7800 joysticks are worthless.

FamicomFreak

Nightstar699

Played through Mortal Kombat (GEN) because I wanted to see if I could beat it using a crappy 3rd party controllers where half the buttons don't work. I could.  ;D

nintendodork

Mushihimesama Futari Version 1.5 Black Label Edition (that's a mouthful.)  It's great! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Some Community zombie game (XBLA)
LEft 4 Dead (X360)
Left 4 Dead 2 (X360)
Perfect Dark (XBLA)
Timesplitters 2 (GC)
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

FamicomFreak

Earth Worm Jim 2(SNES) I got stuck at that level where you have to push the bomb to the end....those fat guys really annoy the hell out of me.

Cam3ron@FW

MrMrDNA and I played through most of episode 1 of Doom on XBLA.  Much fun!

and of course Left 4 Dead some more...  I am amazed at how long this is holding my attention.  Online is sweet...

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Cam3ron@FW

yeah, lol.  I play it aa lot and now I'm good.  Only died a few times but that sucks when you get stuck with a pistol from death.  (You can die an infinite amount of times on multiplayer but you lose everything.

I'll probably have a whole list of GC games I played on Monday.  Best system to bring for travel in the car.