March 28, 2024, 02:46:32 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

Doom (XBLA) - played a 4-player co-op on episode 1 with MrDNA, Tankexmortis and some other guy on my friends list.  Originally played co-op with just tank, he hadn't played it in 12 years so I put us on episode 2's boss fight on nightmare for laughs :D

Doom II (XBLA) - This just came out so only one of my friends has it on XBL, but no one from FW.  I played to level 14 and love the extremity of it.

Left 4 Dead (X360) - with my bro

Worms (XBLA) - love the remake, lacking in weapons but fun online plus hundreds of millions of different map combos!
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

133MHz

Quote from: Cam3ronFW on May 30, 2010, 11:51:41 am
Doom [...] he hadn't played it in 12 years

Now I feel old. :-[

Tried out Return To Castle Wolfenstein and Midtown Madness 2 in stereoscopic 3D. ;D

tankexmortis

Yeah, I felt old too when I realized that. Doom is that old? That's nuts.

Played some of the games on my Power Joy. I think the last one I tried was Bird Week. What a great game. You can fly up AND down!

Oh, and Cam3ron, I should be getting L4D2 soon from a game trading site.

cubelmariomadness

Hey, I played some power joy too. Bird week is a pretty odd game. It's ok I guess.
Sorry folks.

Cam3ron@FW

QuoteOh, and Cam3ron, I should be getting L4D2 soon from a game trading site.

Awesome, unfortunately that F-ing Ethan620 retard is stocking us 24/7 on L4D games and killing us.  This retard pisses me off like he has nothing better to do.  You were there in the party.  So all i got done today was failed attempts at L$d from this retard.  Did this to me a month ago too and my online friends and I are going to just join his games and murder him now.  What a joke.  Left 4 Dead 1 was what I played for that crap  :-X

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Strider_Hiryu

Contra Rebirth (Wii Ware)

Loved the action and the remixed soundtrack. The plot is very weird, for some reason "che guevara" is the president of The Galaxy or something like that  ;D

TheSSNintendo

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Going through it a second time on a higher difficulty.

nintendodork

Team Fortress 2 (360)  It's so different from other FPSes.  I want to learn how to play it, but it just seems like I would be really frustrated with it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Sonic Adventure 2 (dreamcast)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Medisinyl

Little Samson on normal... Got to the final boss and couldn't beat it (annoying that the final boss level makes you repeat the level if you lose [unlike other levels] and you don't regain health/characters :/  Great game though  ;D

Will try again (thankfully there's a simple password system). 

Cam3ron@FW

Bioshock (X360) - friends pressured me to play it to play it since they knew I ownded it...  Just friggin' creepy game...

Medisinyl

...and just beat Little Samson  ;)

Nightstar699

Ninja Gaiden (NES) - Beat! Feels good, been a while since I beat this game.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Medisinyl

Quote from: Nightstar699 on June 03, 2010, 06:09:00 pm
Ninja Gaiden (NES) - Beat! Feels good, been a while since I beat this game.

I've never beaten that one without cheating to some degree :(

Nightstar699

Yeah, it gets annoying with all the birds knocking you off the ledges  >:(

Last played some Bible Adventures. (NES). Beat David and Goliath. Fun stuff.  :P