April 23, 2024, 06:31:36 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

June 18, 2010, 10:32:38 pm #2550 Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:55:43 am by Nightstar699
Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland (GBA)
Revenge of Shinobi (GEN)
X-Men: Children of the Atom (SAT)

Edit: I just finished Baby Moses for the NES (on Bible Adventures) Interesting game........  :)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Been switching between Rock Band 2 and Modern Warfare 2 (360)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Just beat David and Goliath on Bible Adventures! dang that last level/boss was tough. But the power of the lord got me through it. Hallelujah.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Zeliard for DOS, AWESOME GAME!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nensondubois

Ikaruga (Gamecube)

Even when I set the controls, A was still replaced with R. :P

UglyJoe

Whomp 'Em (NES)

Got to the final boss and died.  The last level is too long so I just turned off the NES.  This game really needs a password system.

Nightstar699

Kung-Fu (NES) My score was 213140

tankexmortis

Mickey's Speedway U.S.A. I was surprised to learn that this came out after Diddy Kong Racing, it's so much worse yet it's also made by Rare.

nintendodork

Quote from: UglyJoe on June 21, 2010, 08:59:49 pm
Whomp 'Em (NES)

Got to the final boss and died.  The last level is too long so I just turned off the NES.  This game really needs a password system.
That's what I like about Mario 13 is that it let's you choose your level.   Unless you have that though, then I agree that game should have a password feature.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Is that a hack of the same game?  Whomp 'Em (Saiyuki World 2) lets you play the first six levels in any order you want (ala Megaman) and then has a final stage.

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

nintendodork

Quote from: UglyJoe on June 23, 2010, 02:20:18 pm
Is that a hack of the same game?  Whomp 'Em (Saiyuki World 2) lets you play the first six levels in any order you want (ala Megaman) and then has a final stage.
Yeah.  You get to choose whichever level you want though.  Including the final stage.

Marlon

Animal Crossing City Folk

nensondubois

Marlon

Whats that? It sounds epic