March 29, 2024, 04:13:04 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

It's a fun little Plat-former based off of the 1993 anime. I only bought this obscure game since it completed my SGB music games. If you find it, you should get it. Highly recommended. The only downside is the password system.

133MHz

Portal (PC), completed the game in one sitting. ::)

nintendodork

What?!  How long did you play?  I know I sound incredibly stupid when I say this but Portal is challenging! :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Quote from: nintendodork on June 27, 2010, 12:29:51 am
How long did you play?

About 3 hours, with a bathroom break or two in between. It was the first thing I played on my new PC (and the most newfangled PC game I've played in ages), and it was addicting enough to keep me playing until completion. I did spend quite a bit of time throwing all of the lab's computers and stuff down the poison lake and making some of them fall endlessly down a loop of portals, though. ::)

nintendodork

LOL.  I love throwing stuff endlessly through Portals.  On The Orange Box for 360, I just got the red Portal gun. :(  Anyway, the last game I played, and am currently playing, is Transformice; this really weird browser game where you're a mouse and have to get to the cheese and then get back to a door.  http://www.transformice.com/en2/
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Castelian. (NES). Worst game I have ever played.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

Castelian isn't that bad once you get used to the timing/controls.

nensondubois

Pilotwings to make a music modifier code. :)

133MHz

FamicomFreak

Zeliard(PC) what an awesome game! A TRUE MASTERPIECE!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Strider_Hiryu

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes on WII

I love the Atmoshpere in the Prime series,.

son_ov_hades

Quantum of Solace(PS3)

Great ripoff of COD4

nintendodork

FamicomFreak

Gears of War 2(360) omg I am obsessed with this game! MUST KILL MONSTERS!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com