April 19, 2024, 08:56:55 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Cam3ron@FW

Hydro Thunder Hurricane (XBLA) - Such a throwback to the old arcade.  Now we need rush 4!
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

Doom Classic on iPod touch!

NintendoKing

Cam3ron@FW

Doom on 360 :p  Everybody now!

Super Earth Defense force (SNES) - it's funny how I know every detail of what's going to happen in this bullet hell game.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

X

yesterday i played rockman 3 on famicom.

but didn't finished because I need to sleep early because of job examination for the next day  >:(

linkzpikachu

free rider 2 on the internet
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

133MHz

Got the good ending of Beavis & Butthead (SNES) for the first time in my life, and in one sitting :D

Nightstar699

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Saturn)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

VegaVegas

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties  :D :D :D (3DO)

133MHz

linkzpikachu

The legend of Zelda: Majora's mask, who woulda guessed?
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World: The Game (Downloadable 360/PS3 game)  I think it's really fun, and I haven't even seen the movie, but I really want to!!  It's definitely worth the 800 MSP/$10 it costs.  The soundtrack is very memorable (and it can be downloaded on iTunes).
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat