March 28, 2024, 05:41:08 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob64

Picked up Super Mario Kart yesterday for only 3 bucks... all that's left for me to beat is the special cup.
Now you're playing with Power

Toneman

Best Play N Trade find for the month of July 09
Instagram: Kokujin804

namzep

Some new arcade stuff:

Rob64

what's the table top thingy?
Now you're playing with Power

nintendodork

@ Rob64: The game is AstroBlaster

@Namzep: Great stuff!  I saw Pole Position I at The Digz, but it was in a cockpit style machine.  Do you know if they ever made Pole Position II like that?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

namzep

I'm not sure if they did but since PPI and II were easily swappable, I'm sure there are quite a few of the cockpits that have been set up as Pole Position IIs.

Jollie

nintendo gamecube system all hookups $5.  ;D just had to get it looks great and works flawless.
Great Fox will cover you.

namzep

Sunday's arcade stuff:

namakubi

Within the past week I bought:

The Counduit, which I'm actually enjoying in an old school shooter kind of way. Reminds me a lot of the Timesplitter games and Perfect Dark in it's story line and atmosphere, something we honestly don't get much of anymore. Not nearly as grim and realistic as shooters have become.

And used retro purchases have been:

Ganbare Goemon 4 (Legend of the Mystical Ninja 4) on the Super Famicom. Haven't really had a chance to dig into this one yet, but I love all the Goemon games, and this one is apparently the best of the Super Famicom ones next to 2, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Bionic Commando on the Gameboy. No, this is not 'Elite Forces' on the Gameboy Color, this is a forgotten pseudo=port of the NES one, and it's AWESOME! It's quickly on it's way to being my favorite version of Bionic Commando, EVER. The controls are super tight, which is amazing for a Gameboy game, and the art style is more of a Shirow Masamune / Robotech kind of look, which is really impressive on that little LCD screen. If any of you guys find a copy in the wild, PICK IT UP.

Mindfreak

Awesome stuff guys!!!!

Recently I got a X-box for next to nothing and a Gameboy Color.

manuel

Romancing Sa-Ga 2 (SFC)

son_ov_hades

I picked up this awesome shirt at Nintendo World, no idea what it says though.

manuel

On the left and down in the middle it says "Super Mario".

On the right it says "1 cartridge, 4 player battle"

(ok, it doesn't say player, but person, but I think the word player is implied  ;))

son_ov_hades

Thanks Manuel. :) I wonder what game this shirt if for then, 4 player battle? The only thing I can think of is Mariokart. From the graphic I thought it was Super Mario World though. Either way, cool shirt.

UglyJoe

What's the copyright date under the Nintendo logo, though?  200-something.  Way too late for Mario Kart, right?