April 23, 2024, 10:27:10 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

For me, it'd be Sonic the Hedgehog.  I like it more than the Genesis version! :o
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

FINALLY someone that also bigs up THE NINJA!   An amazing game, I got it for my bro one Christmas when he got his SMS, amazing times.

I'd also reccommend:

- wonderboy 3 (dragon's trap)
- alien storm (like streets of rage)
- safari hunt (light gun game)
- california games (best version IMO)
- alien 3
- Asterix (this is better than most megadrive games even)
- castle of illusion mickey mouse
- kenseiden
- lucky dime caper donald duck
- ninja gaiden (way different than on nes)
- operation wolf
- phantasy star
- R-type
- shinobi

So, a long list but I think there were nearly as many great games for the SMS as there was on famicom / nes.  It was a success in europe as you know.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

133MHz

Whoa I didn't know that the SMS had Mickey's Castle of Illusion! I'm totally checking that one out :).

FamicomFreak

Went to the flea market and went all out for my 100th blog finds entry! Lots of good stuff!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Well that's about it. Me and my cat are going through all the games and having a blast!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

I'm totally digging that Spanish language Keyboard Famiclone cart. Do you have a keyboard Famiclone to test it?

FamicomFreak

no I don't :( but it does load up but it goes crazy after that.....I might end up selling it....

133MHz

It goes crazy because it's trying to access a non-existent keyboard and mouse and getting garbage data as a result. Plug it into a Keyboard Famiclone and it'll work perfectly :).

Rob64

what system is the 48 in 1 cart for, N64?
Now you're playing with Power

133MHz

Famicom, more specifically Keyboard Famiclones.

Rob64

Interesting... especially when you consider how the design of an unlicensed cart looks similar to the design of a licensed cart for a completely different system.
Now you're playing with Power

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

You bastard! I bid on it too!

Jollie

i see a sega genesis model 3 in my near future ;D.also a copy of shinobi, and alien syndrome.
Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

Shinobi is a great game and the genesis 3 is so tiny it's perfect if you have a lot of consoles hooked up.

manuel

Torneko no Daibouken 2 (PS)