March 28, 2024, 04:05:54 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

That Mario game looks sweet.
If all pirates were like that I think I might be interested in them after all.

nintendodork

Quote from: Bramsworth on September 01, 2009, 08:50:06 pm
[picture]
My model 2 Genesis won't play it sadly, so it's sitting here un-played for awhile until someone can help me with what Genesis I should buy in order to play it.
That game is awesome.  It sucks that it doesn't work in a model 2 Genesis, where did you get it from?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Bramsworth

Friend in Taiwan :)

Good news, it does work. I had to do a cart swapping trick though, which requires starting a game up and then with the power on swapping for the other game and then hitting reset. That bypasses the TMSS check then.

This game is pretty hard :P

133MHz

Quote from: Bramsworth on September 02, 2009, 08:26:24 pm
I had to do a cart swapping trick though, which requires starting a game up and then with the power on swapping for the other game and then hitting reset. That bypasses the TMSS check then.

Awesome! I didn't know that! :o

Bramsworth

I tried two different games for the initial startup game before choosing Jurassic Park and going into the options screen. All other games I tried swapping at the title and the screen went black as soon as I pulled the cart out.

So if anyone else is going to try this you'll know it has a chance of working if the game your swapping stays on screen once you take it out. I think that's how it works anyways :)

FamicomFreak

hmm interesting way to make a game work. Congrats on finding the solution though.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MS-DOS4

What the hell is this?  TV with built in Super Famicom?

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/120823618

???

I gotta admit, it's pretty cool.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Har the cat

Yep its a sharp tv with a built in super famicom. Sure its Rad! There is a tv with a built in famicom too. Thats also very cool. But most of the times this consoles are pretty expensive and especially the shipping costs are hella expensive
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

manuel

That's very cool and sad to see it ended at 1000Yen. If I saw this earlier I'd have bid on that for sure.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

cosmic-ark

went to the local flea market today scored a megadrive1 $5 master system2 $5 and chipped psx $10 phantasy star online dreamcast cib $1 got home tested and working,so it was worth the gamble :-)

Bramsworth

Ya-se Chuan Shuo for Genesis  ;D Genesis goods from Taiwan rock!

It was flipped the correct way one I took it on the cell...can't be arsed to change it.

X

got some anime jpop singles today @_@, a 1 mega drive game, and one mega cd game *no pix

manuel

There are some nice singles there. I actually was quite fond of the Street Fighter II V soundtrack. El Hazard is nice, too.

Rob64

Picked up Turtles in Time and Super Mario World for 12 bucks. I'm also in the running on ebay to win a Super Mario 2 mug and a starfox 64 tape
Now you're playing with Power