March 28, 2024, 11:30:43 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

There are some on Dealextreme that can apparently be used on DSi that are only about 12 dollars. I suppose this one is higher quality, though.

FamicomFreak

You are a pirate Nintendo Dork arrrrrrrrrrrr! nice stuff though...I wish I was playing heart gold....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Just get one of that card thingies and play it.
As long as you buy the US version later it's ok morally, too. (<- by my standards that is)

nintendodork

I'm definitely purchasing HeartGold and SoulSilver when they come out here, in the US.  However, I can't say the same thing for the majority of anything else on my R4. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

Just got Kirby's Block Ball in the mail. An interesting twist on breakout.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

FamicomFreak

Flea market madness! Lots of new finds!

MS-DOS4

How much total did you spend? I've been wanting to go to the flea market for a while, and I have no idea how much cash I should pack with me.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

FamicomFreak

well with food and purchases around 50 dollars.

manuel

That's a lot of stuff for 50$. Nice.

FamicomFreak

Yeah if you offer them to buy in lots they'll give you some awesome prices.

manuel

Are these from garage sales or thrift stores?

FamicomFreak

manuel

I never had that much luck on flea markets in Germany and have never been on one in Japan, unfortunately.

FamicomFreak

Ah well you just gotta keep looking. I went with a friend I met through digital press forum and it was his first time. When we got there the place was empty and he wasn't that positive on finding stuff. I kept telling him to just be patient that most vendors haven't taken their stuff out just yet(it rained a little bit when we got there). Anyways, after waiting around and looking at the vendors that were already opened we started finding deals. I found him a loose copy of chrono trigger for the SNES for 2 dollars and even though I was the one that found it I let him buy it (can't be that greedy lol and it was his first time there). At the end of the day, we ended up with our backpacks full of games and real happy at what we found. He was amazed at how much stuff there was. We even let some deals go like a boxed game gear and some neat SNES games. We are planning another trip soon so I hope to have another good haul. har har har

FamicomFreak

Got a lot of ps1 imports a couple of days ago. VISIT MY BLOG!!!