March 29, 2024, 04:43:43 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Which one?  How much was it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

The game was just breed, for 30 bucks. Too much, right?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

If it was loose, which I'm assuming it is, yeah. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Yup loose. Still i was excited to see an fc game in a store. I also bought a dreamcast controller!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

YamiMario

This counts as gaming, right?

nintendodork

You're into Yugioh?  I've got some cards I've been trying to sell for ages.  No one around here likes it anymore.  PM me if you're looking for anything.  I might have it.

My finds for this week include:
Mad World (Wii)
The Conduit (Wii)
A Gameshark (N64)  Why is that LED number display on the front of the thing?  All it does is count down from 5 each time you start it up. ???

nurd

Quote from: nintendodork on October 26, 2009, 01:51:43 pm
Just received this awesome N64 controller from Carl today in the mail.  Thanks a lot, man!  I love the size of the controller and how the buttons are located.  The control stick feels like a friggin' Gamecube stick.  It's amazing!

those are cool :D
aren't they like fifty dollars?
I think i remember something about HORI controllers being expense.

Quote from: nintendodork on October 30, 2009, 08:20:15 pm
A Gameshark (N64)  Why is that LED number display on the front of the thing?  All it does is count down from 5 each time you start it up. ???

oh.. Mine is pretty much fucked. It really only works with Wave Race, which is okay, because it's one of my favorite games.
I have never seen it light up :p

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on October 31, 2009, 11:14:46 am
those are cool :D
aren't they like fifty dollars?
I think i remember something about HORI controllers being expense.

Yeah, actually. >_>  Where have you seen them before?

Quote from: nurd on October 31, 2009, 11:14:46 am
oh.. Mine is pretty much fucked. It really only works with Wave Race, which is okay, because it's one of my favorite games.
I have never seen it light up :p
:D That's strange.  I know the N64 GS had a lot of versions.  So maybe yours (for whatever reason) is the kind that doesn't light up...but I think they all light up, so it must just be broken. :P  That's strange that it only works with one game.  Over the years, I've come to notice that Gamesharks will just all of a sudden stop working.  Like the one I have for my GBA will work for almost all the games on it, except for Ruby and Sapphire, which is the only thing I used it for. >:(  Maybe I was on a free trial. ::) :P

nurd

haha. the pins are messed up, so it the plastic holding the pins, i have to put toothpicks in to push them out enough :p

Last Other thing i found was, I found a puddle on my floor with Pikmin 2 in it. Now i need to buy a new cover insert.

Dammit, mysterious puddle.

manuel

A Dreamcast complete with box (slightly bad shape), manual, all hookups, a controller and a VMU for 900 Yen. Today was my lucky day.  :D Often VMUs alone go for 900 Yen or even more.

son_ov_hades

Wow Manuel, that's a seriously awesome find!

manuel

Yes, because in the same shop they also had a Saturn (without box) with 1 controller for more than double that. (1900Yen)
I don't know who's responsible for the prices...  :D

Nightstar699

Just made a huge find at my local game store! Firrst, ms pac man CIB for the genesis! 4 game boy multicarts with many gems on them. And a gba multi wich includes all 6 megamans! It all came to 20 bucks! Im so happy!

cubelmariomadness

:o Wow. You're lucky! Do the gb multicarts have super mario land 4 on any of them?
Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

Ah yes! One does! The shin chan hack! Its very fun. Do you have any gb multis?